Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical Coding
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical Coding
Obstetrics and gynecology medical coding involves lot of challenges including reporting different types of tests and procedures accurately, time-based code assignment, choosing the correct evaluation and management (E/M) codes, and reporting ancillary services and standby services. It may prove to be quite expensive and time-consuming to manage this process in-house. A reliable outsourcing company like Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can provide value-added support in this regard. We provide quality obstetrics and gynecology coding services at affordable pricing and ensure you maximum reimbursement.
Ours is an HIPAA-compliant medical coding company that offers professional services for hospitals, clinics, community practices, ambulatory care centers and OB/GYN care facilities. With our customized services, you can save 30% to 40% of your overhead expenses.
Call our toll free number (800) 670-2809 to find out which solution works best for your practice. Ask for our Free Medical Coding Trial offer. Send us up to 10 charts and our coders will code them for you for free.
Assigning the Right Codes for Your Diagnoses and Procedures
Our coders assign the right codes as follows.
- Appropriate diagnosis codes for OB/maternity complications such as gestational diabetes mellitus, placenta previa, fetal anatomic abnormality and other conditions
- The right CPT codes for different tests such as fetal non-stress test (FNST), sonography and so on
- Procedure codes for obstetric services including antepartum care, deliveries and postpartum care
- Procedure codes for surgical procedures such as hysterectomy, biopsies, colpopexy, and other surgeries
We ensure that the E/M codes are chosen rightly and the correct modifiers are appended in the claim forms. Other services our coders provide include emergency e-code evaluation and validation of DRG and ICD-9 codes.
We strictly follow AMA and CMS guidelines so that you need not have any concerns about OIG and RAC audits.
Distinguishing Features of Our Services
- We have a team of AAPC-certified coders well-versed in CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes who understand all the specific requirements of your obstetrics and gynecology practice.
- We keep abreast of the reimbursement norms and regulations of all major government and private carriers such as Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, Aetna and Cigna.
- We utilize advanced software packages such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink to ensure coding accuracy and speed.
- We can interface with any EMR system.
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Customized turnaround time (hours to days)
- 24/7 technical assistance, when required
- No long term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.