Obstetrics Medical Billing
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Obstetrics Medical Billing
Obstetrics medical billing involves several critical components such as global OB package, confirmation for pregnancy visits, multiple birth, surgery complications, pregnancy complications, and so on. Giving special attention to each and every stage of the revenue cycle will improve the efficiency and accuracy of claims processing, which is not always possible with limited number of in-house staff. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides you with quality obstetrics billing services and ensures that proper reimbursement is received for all services that you provide, in a timely manner.
Serving as an extension to your office, our HIPAA-compliant medical billing company focuses on submitting clean claims for obstetrical care and services. We offer customized solutions for hospitals, clinics, prenatal diagnostic centers, community-based centers and other obstetrics practices. Our solutions come with 30% to 40% cost savings.
Significant Features of Our Service
- Highly qualified, skilled and experienced medical billing specialists, who can efficiently bill for bundled and unbundled OB services, ensure timely filing of claims, appropriately schedule time-specific office visits during an uncomplicated pregnancy and take care of referrals, direct assignment and prior authorizations.
- AAPC-certified coders proficient in the latest CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS codes, and well-versed in current reimbursement rules of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, Aetna, Oxford, United and more.
- We provide ICD-10 coding.
- We can work with your office software or use our own sophisticated software packages.
Services That We Offer
Our comprehensive suite of services cover:
- Patient enrollment
- Patient scheduling
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Coding and audits
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- A/R Management
Core Benefits of OSI
- Constantly evaluate your accounts and analyze patterns on codes and procedures
- Perform regular quality checks
- Provide regular practice analysis reports (daily, monthly and weekly)
- Customized TAT (from hours to days)
- Full work support from our US and offshore offices
- Weekly meetings, telephone meetings and video conferences
- No long term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.