Obstetrics Medical Coding
With ante partum, delivery and postpartum services and multiple gestations to code, obstetrics medical coding is not an easy job. You need to break down obstetric care codes and analyze them thoroughly to determine which codes are most appropriate for the services provided. Documentation must be studied thoroughly as well to code accurately and submit clean claims for your facility. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers efficient obstetrics coding services that ensure you timely claim filing and maximum reimbursement.
As an established medical coding company, we understand the specific requirements of your facility and provide customized solutions. Our professional support is available for hospitals, clinics, prenatal diagnostic centers, community-based centers and obstetrics practices.
Call (800) 670-2809 to request our services. Enjoy 30% to 40% savings on your operational costs.
Ask for a Free Medical Coding Trial and send us up to 10 charts. We strictly adhere to current HIPAA compliance requirements and so your data is safe with us.
A Quick Look at Our Services
The major highlights of our services are AAPC-certified coding professionals and advanced technology. While these professionals are proficient in the latest CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS codes, use of advanced software packages will improve the speed of code assignment. Our comprehensive services include:
- Assigning proper inpatient and outpatient codes for global OB package services
- Assigning proper codes for surgical procedures such as appendectomy, ovarian surgery and more
- Reporting evaluation and management services, amniocentesis and ultrasounds
- Use of appropriate vaginal delivery and caesarian delivery codes, especially in the case of multiple birth
- Adding appropriate modifiers
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9 codes
We provide ICD-10 coding and keep up with the latest reimbursement guidelines of all major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, Aetna and United.
- Regular monitoring, auditing and quality checks
- Customized turnaround time (from hours to days)
- Feedback and custom reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Strict confidentiality (128 bit encryption, firewall, antivirus)
- 24/7 technical assistance, if project demands
- No long term yearly contracts