Ophthalmology Medical Billing
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Ophthalmology Medical Billing
Understanding when to bill medical insurance and vision plans, billing for routine and medical eye exams, and using the right codes and modifiers are some of the main challenges in ophthalmology medical billing. With extensive experience in the field, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has identified the set of core processes that can help ophthalmologists improve their collection performance ratios.
We are well aware that a problem with claims and major payers can negatively impact your revenue for some time. We can help you to bill accurately for office visits, consults, office procedures and surgical procedures. Our team will closely work with insurance providers and follow-up claims to reduce denials and delayed payments, thereby maximizing your reimbursement.
Our medical billing services are available for individual and group ophthalmologists, ophthalmology specialty clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. We are focused on helping to save 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
Comprehensive Solutions to Improve Your Collections
In addition to implementing processes to ensure reimbursement for services rendered, we can help you identify where applying extra effort can increase your collection of receivables. The highlights of our services are:
- We have an efficient audit system to ensure proper documentation as well as timely entries of all superbills so as to avoid missed charges
- Our AAPC certified coders are well versed in the latest CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS codes. They are ICD-10 ready
- We clearly understand the reimbursement rules of all major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- We use advanced software packages such as Enterprise Suite, Practice Manager, AR Interactive, Global Paperless System and Clinical Manager for faster claim processing. We can work with your software.
- Patient scheduling and enrollment
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Coding and audits
- Payment posting and reconciling of accounts
- Account analysis and denial management
- A/R management
Benefits of Choosing OSI
- HIPAA compliance
- Reduce days in A/R
- Regular QA checks
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Customized turnaround time
- No long-term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.