Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Ophthalmology Medical Coding
Ophthalmology medical coding can be quite complex owing to the varying documentation requirements for E/M and intermediate and comprehensive Eye codes, differing fee schedules and coverage policies, large number of bundling edits and need to use modifiers to ensure compliance. Whether a simple refraction or complex cataract surgery, special attention is required to submit an accurate claim. With Outsource Strategies International (OSI) as your medical coding company, you are assured of quality documentation that gets your claims paid correctly and on time.
At OSI, we are well aware that while coding guidelines and the rules for payment may change, the need for current competency in this area does not change. We stay abreast with all the changes taking place in the industry and are well-positioned to provide competent ophthalmology medical coding. Our services can save 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
Our professional support is available for ophthalmologists, ophthalmology specialty clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers in the U.S. We understand and follow all necessary HIPAA and security rules.
Call 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your needs with our solutions manager. Get a FREE TRIAL – send us up to 10 charts and we will code them for FREE.
Comprehensive Medical Coding Support
- Our AAPC-certified coders have thorough knowledge of the latest CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS codes and know how to code for office visits, consultations, surgical procedures and drug administration. We are ICD-10 ready.
- We are up-to-date with the reimbursement policies of Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, personal injury and other major government and commercial plans.
- We use advanced software packages such as EncoderPro, Flashcode and CodeLink for faster code assignment
- Support for OIG and RAC audit defense
Our AAPC-certified coders can correctly report routine and preventive eye care treatments as well as specialized conditions and know how and when to use modifiers. They can apply accurate medical codes for the following:
- Treatments such as cataract care, comprehensive eye exams, Low Vision Service and laser (refractive) eye surgery
- Conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, eye injuries, eye tumors, hyperopia, myopia, glaucoma, macular degeneration and Graves’ ophthalmopathy
Our team also ensures proper emergency room e-code evaluation and validation of DRG/ICD-9 codes.
With OSI, your practice would not incur losses due to underpricing, missed charges, non-payments or failure to identify billable codes. Your benefits would include
- Clean claims and fewer denials
- Regular QA checks with readily available reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly status reports
- Customized turnaround time
- Encryption technology and firewalls for data protection
- No long-term yearly contracts
- 24 x 7 customer support