Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Ophthalmology Transcription Services
Whenever professional ophthalmology services are provided to a client, it is important for physicians to document the facts regarding patient care, including what was done, and the results of the treatment. Physicians who find it challenging to have their patient records transcribed on time can obtain reliable transcription services from Outsource Strategies International (OSI). As a leading medical transcription company in the US, we provide reliable ophthalmology transcription services, ensuring accurate transcripts of your dictated notes within minimum turnaround.
No long term yearly contracts, No hidden fees – Get Started Now!
Before entrusting your transcription job to us, try our Free Trial package.
Convenient Dictation Options and Accurate Transcription
Accurate medical documentation facilitates higher quality care and improved clinical outcomes. Ophthalmology surgeons, ophthalmic research centers, contact lens centers, medical groups, individual doctors and general physicians can benefit from our services.
- Ophthalmology has several subspecialties. We have extensive experience in providing transcription for each subspecialty.
- Our team is knowledgeable in the medical terminology as well as the various medical conditions, drugs, procedures, tests, and treatments related to this specific specialty.
- We can accept your dictations through toll free number, digital recorders, conference call recording option, or cell phone. Regardless of the option you choose, we can provide you with accurately typed reports within the turnaround time you specify.
We can accurately transcribe dictated notes based on:
- Eye examinations
- Vision services
- Laser treatment
- Lid surgery
- Refractive surgery
- Cornea, ocular surface, and external disease
- Cataract surgery and other visual complications
What Makes OSI Unique
- Stringent Quality Assurance: We have a rigorous quality assurance program in place for every ophthalmology transcription project we undertake. Our team of technically trained medical language specialists, proofreaders and medical editors can assure an accuracy level of 99% with good audio. Transcription is done using software such as Stedman’s Electronic Medical Dictionary along with the entire range of Stedman’s books and the American Drug Index.
- HIPAA compliance: We maintain total HIPAA compliance, and ensure absolute security throughout your data transfer and processing.
- Support for Various File Formats: Supported formats include WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, ASX, RM, SWF, DIC, and extended audio formats: WMA and MP3.
- Secure File Transfer: Browser-based and FTP (File Transfer Protocol) file transfer modes.
- Customized Turnaround Time: We can customize turnaround times (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to the need of each physician.
- Document Management System: We provide complete end-to-end document management solutions. Our document management system is highly scalable.
- Competitive Pricing Schemes: We offer a competitive pricing model. Our fee schedule depends on volume, specialty requirements, turnaround time, document management flow system requirement, and mode of dictation. Outsourcing transcription to us saves you 30% to 40% on your transcription costs.