Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Transcription Services
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a surgical specialty that involves surgery that is provided to treat diseases, injuries and defects in the face, head, neck, jaws, and the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region. It involves numerous tasks such as administering general and local anesthetics, collaborating with restorative dentists and orthodontists to plan treatment, evaluating the position of wisdom teeth, treating infections and mouth ulcers, providing emergency treatment for facial injuries and so on. Understanding the intricacies of this specialty and its specific transcription requirements, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers reliable oral and maxillofacial surgery transcription services to document the patient care and treatment information related to these tasks accurately.
As a leading healthcare outsourcing company in the U.S, we meet all the specific needs of our clients including individual and group practices, hospitals, clinics, surgery centers and related healthcare centers offering 30% to 40% savings on transcription costs. Our medical transcription services strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of HIPAA and the American Association for Medical Transcription (AAMT).
Get started today with our Free Trial.
How We Satisfy Your Specific Needs
- Expertise in handling all types of records – Our proficient team of medical language specialists are skilled and experienced in transcribing all types of oral and maxillofacial records including:
- Patient examination
- Diagnostic details of malignant pathology, chronic facial pain disorders, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, jaw fractures, cleft lip and palate and other anomalies
- Operative reports for jaw surgery, bone grafting, reconstructive surgery, implants and more
- Oral medicine notes
- Treatment records
- X-ray records
- Discharge summaries
- EMR interface – We facilitate secure remote access to your EMR and practice management system in compliance with HL7 standards, if you prefer so.
- Customized TAT – Depending on your practice needs, we meet any turnaround time from STAT to 24 hours.
What Makes Our Services More Efficient
- Flexibility – Choose your convenient dictation option from toll-free number, dictation machines, cell phone based dictation or conference call recording.
- Security – Your voice data files are transferred through secure options such as browser-based drop box, and secure FTP. The transcribed records are transferred to an HIPAA-compliant server with advanced 256 bit AES encryption for all files.
- Quality – We ensure 99% accuracy with three levels of stringent editing by medical language specialists, proofreaders and editors. We also ascertain the relevancy of the medical terms by cross checking with an electronic medical dictionary.
- Support for All Major File Formats – We support most of the file formats such as WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, ASX, RM, SWF, DIC, WMA and MP3.