Orthopedics Transcription Services
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Orthopedics Transcription Services
Thorough and complete documentation is essential for orthopedic practices to ensure smooth workflow and better productivity. Incomplete information on whether a procedure performed was open or arthroscopic; or not mentioning whether the treatment provided was initial, revised or staged can not only affect the quality of care, but also create confusion for coders when selecting medical codes to report the services. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers efficient orthopedics transcription services that can ideally meet your documentation challenges, expedite care and ensure proper payment from insurers.
Our HIPAA-compliant medical transcription services are available for all orthopedic subspecialties such as:
- Joint reconstruction and hip preservation
- Foot and ankle
- Hand and upper extremity
- Musculoskeletal oncology
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Spine services
- Sports medicine
We offer customized services to individual orthopedists, group practices, clinics, hospitals and medical laboratories. Partner with our healthcare outsourcing company to enjoy savings of 30% to 40% on transcription costs.
Call us today toll-free at (800) 670-2809 to talk to our solutions manager and find a customized solution.
Ask for our Free Trial.
Skilled Team of Professionals for Quality Work
Once you choose your convenient dictation options – toll-free number, dictation machines, cell phone based dictation or conference call recording, our skilled and experienced team of healthcare documentation specialists will transcribe your dictations with utmost care to generate high quality transcripts within the specified turnaround time.
- Our transcriptionists handle all types of orthopedic records including:
- History and physical examination reports
- Diagnostic reports related to hip disorders and symptoms, rheumatoid and degenerative arthritis and other disorders
- Operative reports for allograft, shoulder and elbow surgery, and spinal surgery among others
- Treatment records of physical therapy for lumbar spine
- Laboratory reports for arthrography, blood tests, bone scan and other tests
- Hospital progress reports
- Discharge summary
- Quality control team comprising proofreaders and editors perform three level quality checks to ensure 99% accuracy. They utilize electronic medical dictionary to cross check the terms and determine relevancy.
We support a variety of file formats such as WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, ASX, RM, SWF, DIC, WMA and MP3.
Full-fledged Data Security
From the moment you send in your dictations to completion of your work, we provide complete security for your data. Your voice data files are transferred through secure options such as browser-based drop box and secure FTP while 256 bit AES encryption is ensured for all files transferred after transcription. We establish remote access to your EMR or practice management system in a secure manner complying with HL7 standards.
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.