Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Otolaryngology Medical Coding
As an otolaryngologist, running your practice while remaining compliant and receiving fair and appropriate reimbursement can be a major challenge. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can help with efficient otolaryngology medical coding services.
Knowing when to use the consultation E/M codes, choosing E/M levels of service and code categories, and coding correctly using the relevant modifier are all critical for prompt and appropriate reimbursement for otolaryngology. OSI’s coding specialists have vast experience in the field and can ensure accurate coding for all ENT diagnoses and procedures, including image-guided work, postoperative debridement, septoplasty and other rhinologic procedures.
We serve ENT practices, clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. Our medical coding services adhere to all HIPAA compliance requirements as well as AMA and CMS regulations.
For a free solutions consultation, call 1-800-670-2809. Take advantage of our No Obligation Coding Trial! Just send us 10 charts and we will code them for FREE.
- Our experienced team of AAPC medical coders is skilled in CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9, and ICD-10 coding
- We use advanced coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink to ensure speedy code assignment
Our team collects data from all types of documents including chart notes, fee slips, encounter forms, charge sheets, and transcripts and ensures
- Proper codes for hospital/inpatient services
- Proper codes for surgical procedures such as laryngoscopies, nasopharyngoscopies, sinus surgeries, and more
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9-CM codes
Our reliable services help you save 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
- Fewer claim denials
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Customized TAT
- Full work support from U.S. and offshore locations
- 24/7 customer support, if project demands
- No long-term yearly contracts