Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Pathology Medical Billing
For providers of anatomic and clinical pathology services related to the diagnosis and treatment of skin problems, tumors, surface infections, or surgical pathology, expediency is critical. This leaves little time for administrative tasks including attention to revenue management. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides timely and reliable pathology medical billing services to help you to address these challenges, efficiently process your insurance claims, and ensure maximum reimbursement.
At our company, we provide customized solutions for individual pathologists, group practices, clinics, hospitals, free-standing diagnostic facilities, long-term and acute care facilities and ambulatory surgical centers. Our medical billing services allow you to file clean claims and avoid non-payment and payment delays.
With professional expertise in the field, we provide the following services to take care of your entire financial cycle:
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance verifications
- Insurance authorizations
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable management
In-house billing can be tedious and expensive. Using our services can save as much as 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
To learn more, call 1-800-670-2809 and speak with our solutions manager. Get a Free Billing Analysis to find out how your current billing processes and collections compare to industry best practices.
Why Rely on OSI?
- We stay up-to-date with the ever-changing filing requirements in pathology billing
- Our team of AAPC-certified coders is well-versed in the latest CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes specific to pathology
- We understand the reimbursement policies of all major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- We can manage your billing to ensure maximum reimbursement for all clinical laboratory procedures including complex ones like molecular pathology tests
- We fully integrate with EMR (electronic medical records) and EPM (electronic practice management) systems. Our can team work with your software or utilize our own software
Benefits of Choosing Our Services
- Reduce the days in A/R
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, monthly and weekly status reports
- Customized TAT
- RAC and OIG audit defense
- HIPAA compliance
- No long-term yearly contracts