Pathology Transcription Services
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Pathology Transcription Services
A pioneer in the medical transcription field, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides top quality pathology transcription services for individual and group practices, clinics, hospitals, and research centers.
Properly formatted and timely pathology reports are crucial when it comes to the treatment of serious medical conditions. With years of experience in the field, our HIPAA-compliant medical transcription company helps pathologists maintain updated, quality records for easy reference.
Accurate Transcripts of Diverse Reports
Well-versed in pathology-related medical terminology for simple as well as complex procedures such as immunohistochemistry, cytopathology, flow immunophenotyping, and In situ hybridization, our team can produce accurate transcripts of
- Pathology consultation notes
- History and patient reports
- Procedure notes and ER reports
- Pathology health care information
- Operative reports and discharge summaries
- Radiology Reports (Scan reports/X Ray reports)
- Clinical resumes and referral letters
A professional team of skilled transcriptions and the use of the latest equipment and technology and software packages, allow us to meet your requirements in customized turnaround time.
Our clients can choose from various dictation options: digital recorder, toll free phone line, mobile phone and conference call recordings.
What Makes Our Service Special?
- We understand HIPAA regulations and ensure secure file transfer and have workplace measures to maintain the confidentiality of the healthcare information we are entrusted with.
- We have stringent quality control policies and all transcripts are checked at three levels by experts.
- Our employees are frequently given training to update their knowledge in the relevant medical field as well as in the latest technological developments.
- We are well-equipped to meet your deadlines and can customize turnaround time (anywhere from 24 hours or less) based on your requirements.
Key Features of Our Transcription Service
- We work with any EMR (electronic medical records) system
- HIPAA-compliant transcription service
- Customized TAT
- Accuracy rate of 99% with good audio
- 30 – 40% savings on transcription costs
- HL7 transcription interface
- Document Flow Management System for end-to-end tracking of data
- Safe file transfer options with secure File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or browser based 256 bit AES encryption
- 24X7 customer support
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.