Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Pediatrics Medical Billing
Pediatrics medical billing presents many unique challenges. Pediatricians have to deal with a vast number of multiple conditions, procedures, treatments, well-child care and preventative health care with a diverse range of diagnostic and treatment options. Moreover, the healthcare coverage scenario for children is quite complex. Managing your revenue cycle and ensuring maximum reimbursement is impossible without accurate coding and claim submission processes. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has the specialized knowledge and resources to provide accurate and timely medical billing services for pediatricians and pediatric practices. Our HIPAA compliant services help you to get maximum reimbursement with cleaner claims and fewer re-files and/or appeals.
Our medical billing company provides customized solutions for individual physicians, multi specialty groups, clinics, free-standing diagnostic facilities, long-term care facilities, acute care facilities, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
Call 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your requirements and concerns with our billing representative. We will be glad to provide you with a Free Billing Analysis.
Areas of Expertise
- Serves all specialty areas such as cardiology, dental, orthopedics, infectious diseases, and many more
- Knows how to bill for newborns, well-child visits and sick visits together, nebulizer treatment and other pediatric procedures
- Well-versed in ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS codes
- Is up-to-date with changing regulations of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid and Workers’ Compensation
- Follow-up on pending or denied claims
- Chart audits to confirm the accuracy of claims
- Can work with all advanced software packages to bill claims. We can use our software or work with yours
We provide comprehensive services to that cover everything from patient enrollment to claims filing, patient billing, and accounts receivable management
- Patient enrollment and scheduling
- Insurance verification
- Insurance authorizations
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable management
- Claim denial management
Our charge entry team, AAPC-certified coders, audit team, A/R analysts and calling team works together to improve your collection rate and manage your revenue cycle.
- Reduce days in A/R
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, weekly and monthly status reports
- Weekly meetings to discuss progress and go over reports
- Customized TAT
- No long-term yearly contracts