Pediatrics Medical Billing
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Pediatrics Medical Billing
Pediatrics medical billing presents many unique challenges. Pediatricians have to deal with a vast number of multiple conditions, procedures, treatments, well-child care and preventative health care with a diverse range of diagnostic and treatment options. Moreover, the healthcare coverage scenario for children is quite complex. Managing your revenue cycle and ensuring maximum reimbursement is impossible without accurate coding and claim submission processes. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has the specialized knowledge and resources to provide accurate and timely medical billing services for pediatricians and pediatric practices. Our HIPAA compliant services help you to get maximum reimbursement with cleaner claims and fewer re-files and/or appeals.
Our medical billing company provides customized solutions for individual physicians, multi specialty groups, clinics, free-standing diagnostic facilities, long-term care facilities, acute care facilities, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
Areas of Expertise
- Serves all specialty areas such as cardiology, dental, orthopedics, infectious diseases, and many more
- Knows how to bill for newborns, well-child visits and sick visits together, nebulizer treatment and other pediatric procedures
- Well-versed in ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS codes
- Is up-to-date with changing regulations of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid and Workers’ Compensation
- Follow-up on pending or denied claims
- Chart audits to confirm the accuracy of claims
- Can work with all advanced software packages to bill claims. We can use our software or work with yours
We provide comprehensive services to that cover everything from patient enrollment to claims filing, patient billing, and accounts receivable management
- Patient enrollment and scheduling
- Insurance verification
- Insurance authorizations
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable management
- Claim denial management
Our charge entry team, AAPC-certified coders, audit team, A/R analysts and calling team works together to improve your collection rate and manage your revenue cycle.
- Reduce days in A/R
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, weekly and monthly status reports
- Weekly meetings to discuss progress and go over reports
- Customized TAT
- No long-term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.