Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Pediatrics Transcription Services
Accurate, timely transcripts are crucial to maintain medical records and ensure the right treatment when needed. Outsource Strategies International is a reliable US-based provider of HIPAA-compliant pediatrics transcription services that provides customized solutions for hospitals, group practices, clinics, and pediatric research centers.
Pediatrics differs from adult medicine in many respects. Maintaining accurate transcripts is a critical but not easy task for busy pediatricians. With an efficient blend of a talent workforce and the sophisticated dictation/transcription technologies, we generate accurate records of the diverse reports generated in pediatric facilities.
Get started now – call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809! There are no set-up fees and no long-term contracts to sign!
Reliable Documentation of Pediatric Reports
Equipped to meet all medical record documentation requirements, our team can provide timely transcripts of various reports such as medical history, emergency room procedure notes, clinic notes, consultation notes, laboratory reports, x-ray reports, hospital records and discharge summaries. Our staff is well-versed in the terminology and procedures in pediatrics and related fields, which allows them to maintain the highest levels of accuracy.
The main features of our specialized services include
- Convenient modes of dictation – digital recorder, toll free number, cell phone dictation and conference call recording
- Safe and quick file transfer options with 256 bit AES encryption, secure e-mail, and direct connect modem or FTP
- Strict compliance with HIPAA guidelines with safeguards designed to protect the privacy and security of personal health information (PHI)
- Three levels of quality control – proofreaders, editors and quality analysts
- Transcriptions are done using advanced software – Stedman’s Electronic Medical Dictionary along with the entire range of Stedman’s books and American Drug Index.
- 99% accuracy
- EMR integration
- Daily, weekly or monthly reports on work-in-progress on request
- Customized turnaround time
- Competitive pricing 30-40% lower than current market rates
Along with accurate transcripts, we can also provide pediatrics medical billing and coding services for efficient revenue cycle management.