Plastic Surgery Medical Billing
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Plastic Surgery Medical Billing
The major challenge to plastic surgery medical billing is the difference between essential plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgical procedures may not be covered by most insurance companies. So, if your claims do not clarify that a particular surgical procedure was performed for the patient’s health related issues, or for reconstructive purposes, they may be denied. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) understands the intricacies involved in billing for this specialty and offers professional support that will ensure you gain maximum reimbursement. Our plastic surgery billing services are reliable, affordable, and HIPAA-compliant.
As a leading medical billing company, we have rich professional expertise in complex NCCI edits and coding for cosmetic, non-cosmetic, complex repairs/scar revisions along with correct size calculation and different types of flaps. Our services are available for solo and group practices, clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
What Makes Our Medical Billing Services Unique?
- Affordable pricing with 30% to 40% cost savings
- Customized solutions that meet your specific requirements
- Ability to interface with your EMR/EHR
- Regular quality check and readily available status reports
- No long term yearly contracts
Call us at (800) 670-2809 and our billing representative will help you find the right customized solution.
We offer Free Billing Analysis for your current performance and help you understand why you may be losing out on revenue.
Plastic Surgery Medical Billing Services Ensuring Maximum Reimbursement
We can help you regain control over your revenue cycle and ensure maximum reimbursement, enabling your practice to grow and become more profitable. OSI has an efficient team comprised of skilled and experienced billing specialists and AAPC-certified coders knowledgeable in the latest CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes. Here are some of our services.
- Our insurance verification specialists constantly communicate with your patients’ insurers, whether government or private, to confirm coverage for various services so that you don’t end up wasting time submitting claims that are not eligible for insurance.
- We efficiently bill for cosmetic, reconstructive and restoration surgeries with accurate CPT codes and appropriate surgical and evaluation and management modifiers to make sure that you receive maximum reimbursement.
- We obtain pre-authorization for various cosmetic and reconstructive procedures including breast implant removal, breast reduction and reconstruction surgery, and rhinoplasty.
- We bill for co-surgeries and use the correct modifiers that identify co-surgeon, team surgeon, assistant surgeon and simultaneous bilateral services.
Experts at OSI understand the multi-procedure rules involved in plastic surgery so that you can submit clean claims, track underpayments and appeal denied claims.
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.