Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Plastic Surgery Transcription Services
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers HIPAA compliant, high quality plastic surgery transcription services for hospitals, clinics, individual physicians and medical centers. We transcribe your audio records accurately, enabling you to avoid documentation hassles and focus on your core task of providing functional and aesthetic surgical treatments.
Our established medical transcription company can produce customized transcripts of all type of reports within the specified turnaround time.
Dial 1-800-670-2809 and ask for our No Obligation Free Trial.
Reliable Transcripts of All Types of Records
Adhering to the standards established by the American Association for Medical Transcription (AAMT), our team works with high-end technology to ensure speed and accuracy. Our workforce includes trained medical language specialists and professional plastic surgery transcriptionists who are well-versed in relevant plastic surgery terminologies and procedures. Our team can quickly transcribe various types of medical reports relating to treatments such as abdominoplasty, blepharoplasty, mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, and much more and provide error-free transcripts of:
- Diagnostic procedures
- Operative notes
- Patient history
- Physical examination reports
- Consultation notes
- Discharge summaries
We accept dictation via digital recorder, toll free phone, cell phone and conference call recordings. We support formats such as WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, ASX, RM, SWF, DIC as well as extended audio formats like WMA and MP3.
The steps involved in our transcription process for plastic and cosmetic surgeons are as follows:
- Capture of dictation
- Downloading the files and converting them into transcripts
- Scanning of documents using electronic medical dictionaries
- Checking the transcribed records
- Transfer of transcripts through secure e-mail/file transfer protocol/any other preferred mode
We follow HIPAA compliant rules and regulations, and use 256 bit AES encryption to ensure secure file transfer.
- 99% accuracy with good audio
- Can work with any EMR software
- Document flow management software for end-to-end tracking of data
- Stringent measures to ensure confidentiality of patient information
- Competitive pricing to ensure 30 to 40% savings on your operational costs
- On-time completion and submission of transcripts