Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Podiatry Medical Coding
With complex medicare guidelines and global surgery period, podiatry medical coding is a challenging task. Correctly documenting biopsies, routine foot care, and bilateral injections or multiple injections on the same date of service, and using modifiers appropriately could present problems. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) helps you tackle these challenges with efficient podiatry coding services. We help you avoid unnecessary claim denials and record audits and ensure maximum reimbursement for services rendered.
Our reliable, HIPAA-compliant medical coding company provides customized solutions for individual and group practices, clinics, hospitals, wound care centers, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory surgical centers.
Call 1-800-670-2809 today and to speak to our solutions manager. Take advantage of our Free Medical Coding Trial – send us 10 charts and we will cose them for FREE.
Comprehensive Podiatry Coding Support
- Certified Professionals – Our AAPC certified coders are knowledgeable about the latest CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS codes, modifiers, RBRVS values, CCI edits and Evaluation and Management guidelines. Our team has vast experience in
- Applying appropriate CPT codes for pharmacology and podiatry procedures including foot radiological examination, foot care-routine, treatment of keratotic lesions
- Reporting wound and ulcer debridement, electrostimulation and electromagnetic therapy for wounds with appropriate codes
- Choosing correct ICD codes for edema, plantar wart, claw toe, flat foot and other disorders
- Adding ‘Q’ modifiers, toe modifiers, evaluation and management modifiers, right (RT) and left (LT) modifiers and other type of modifiers appropriately
- Prompt Delivery – We use advanced software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink to enhance the speed of your work
- Quality – Three-tier quality checks on a regular basis, status reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and frequent meetings to analyze progress
OSI sees that your practice does not incur losses on account of under-pricing, missed charges, denied claims or inability to identify billable codes. You can save up to 30% to 40% on your operational costs when we perform your medical coding.