Psychiatry Medical Billing
Psychiatry medical billing can be tedious, time consuming and labor intensive. There are many details that have to be figured out such as when to use evaluation and management codes, how a testing administered by a computer or technician is to be billed, which state laws apply for particular policies and so on. This is where a medical billing firm can assist practising psychiatrists. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can be your right partner providing quality and timely services while you focus on patient care.
We also provide ICD-10 coding.
Why Partner with OSI?
We have the expertise and resources to handle the medical management services for practices of any size. We serve individual practitioners, multi-specialty groups, physician groups and acute care facilities among other providers. Important benefits OSI assures you include:
- Timely and aggressive appeals processes for denials and incorrect claims
- Quick turnaround time
- HIPAA-compliant service
- Improved collection ratio and productivity
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- Weekly or monthly reports
- Flexibility with using software
- Regular updates on coding compliance
- 30 to 40% savings
- 24×7 customer service on demand
- No yearly contracts
Accurate Coding Services at OSI
Entrust your task to our medical billing company and let our AAPC-certified coders code it for you. They are knowledgeable in all applicable medical codes for the psychiatry specialty, some of which include:
- 90833 – Psychotherapy, with patient and/or family member when performed with an E&M service
- 90792 – Diagnostic Assessment (with Medical Service)- Standard
- 90887 – Explanation of Findings
- 96116 – Neuropsychological Assessment – (neurobehavioral status exam)
We keep track of the changing medical codes of your specialty and apply appropriate modifiers to help you get the claims accepted on first submission and to ensure maximum reimbursement.
Our Efficient Medical Billing Services
We perform all the essential follow-ups for claims ranging from the first entry of the patient to the doctor’s office to the submission of claims and appeal process.
- Enrollment into the system -Demographic information, Insurance information
- Verification -Insurance verifications, Authorizations
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts – Charge entry, Cash posting, Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Collections- Insurance collection, Patient collection, AR follow-up and collections