Pulmonary Medical Coding
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Pulmonary Medical Coding
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is an ideal choice when it comes to pulmonary medical coding. With our comprehensive solutions that our medical coding company provides, you can focus on your core tasks of diagnosis and patient care. Our experienced team of AAPC-certified coders is up-to-date with new regulations and policies and work with you to minimize claim denial and enhance cash in-flow.
Our team is well-versed in the codes relating to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the lungs and respiratory tract. With timely interventions and updates in working strategies, we help optimize reimbursement for the services you offer.
HIPAA Compliant Medical Coding Services
- Coding audits
- DRG/ICD-9-CM coding validations
- ICD-9 coding based on AMA and CMS guidelines
- Hospital / in-patient coding
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- CPT coding
- ASC’s – Ambulatory Surgical Centers Coding
We support major insurances such as Aetna, Oxford, United, HIP, GHI, BCBS, Medicare, Medicaid, Humana, and EMI. Our coders are well-versed in basic to advanced coding for pulmonary medicine such as
- CPT Code 94690 Exhaled air analysis
- CPT Code 94726 Plethysmography
- CPT Code 94770 Exhaled carbon dioxide test
- CPT Code 94200 Lung function test
- CPT Code 94010 Breathing capacity test
- CPT Code 94640 Aerosol treatment
- CPT Code 94761 Exercise Oximetry
We also provide ICD-10 medical coding.
Advantages of Partnering with OSI
With OSI, you are assured of the following benefits:
- Full compliance with Government regulations
- Accurate submission of claims
- Reduced denials
- Regular updates
- 24X7 customer service on demand
- Reduced audit risks
- No capital investment
- Better billing process
- Regular QA checking
- Customized TAT
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.