Outsource Strategies International (OSI), a reputable medical billing and coding company, is glad to announce that its article “Key Strategies for Clinical Documentation Improvement in 2020” has been published in BC Advantage Magazine, a reputable online medical billing and coding resource. Written by Meghann Drella, an AAPC-certified coding professional on OSI’s expert team, the article appears in BC Advantage Magazine’s July / August 2020 | Issue 15.4.
Check out the infographic below
OSI’s team is very excited that another of its articles, “Gastroparesis Awareness Month in August”, is featured in this issue of BC Advantage Magazine.
BC Advantage Magazine is the largest independent resource provider in the industry for medical coders and billers, healthcare auditors, practice managers, compliance officers, and clinical documentation experts. Other OSI articles that this prestigious industry publication has published are:
- Pharmacy Prior Authorization – Challenges and Solutions
- Tick and Lyme Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Viral Hepatitis – Types, Symptoms, and Diagnosis Codes
- How to Code Screening and Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Thanksgiving-Specific Foodborne Illnesses – Types, Symptoms, and ICD-10 Codes
- ICD 10 Codes for some of the Worst Epidemics in the U.S