Outsource Strategies International (OSI) launches specialized dental insurance verification services for practices and practitioners, helping them achieve considerable improvement in claims management and revenue inflow. The company through its experienced and unique approach to services provides cost-effective, affordable and quick services with customized TAT ranging from immediate to next day. The company has focused its expertise in gathering complicated verification requirements by calling the insurance companies.
Natalie Tornese one of company’s senior managers says: The reason we are successful is because of our experience specifically in the dental verification services and our team which are trained specially to meet these requirements. We consider ourselves to be one of the best and have been able to provide services with varying turn around time requirements and coverage at an affordable cost”.
OSI’s insurance eligibility verification services and streamlined billing procedures provide the following advantages to client dental practices:
- Receive optimal and timely reimbursement
- Minimize claim denials
- Reduce claim reworks and payment delays
- 30-40% cost savings
“With our value-added insurance verification services, you can forget about your patient insurance verification issues and focus better on your core tasks,” says a solutions manager at OSI. Insurance verification for all scheduled appointments is completed well before the patient appointment date.
The company has expert insurance verification specialists who are knowledgeable in each and every aspect of dental insurance, healthcare terminologies, and medical/ surgical techniques. They work with patients and payers to verify medical insurance coverage and generate claims for services rendered. This facilitates comprehensive and personalized patient eligibility verification services for their healthcare clients. The team works round-the-clock to offer value-added service.
OSI’s dental insurance verification process covers all steps such as:
- Receiving patient schedules from the dental practices via secure FTP, secure email, fax and at times connecting to the clients software securely.
- Verifying patient’s insurance coverage on all primary and secondary payers
- Verifying demographic information
- Updating patient accounts
- Contacting patients for additional information
- Updating the billing system with eligibility and verification details such as coverage start and end dates, member ID, group ID, co-pay information and much more.
Serving more than 25 states in the U.S, this HIPAA compliant company works with advanced technology and has timely QA checks in place to provide solutions featuring high accuracy.
Potential clients can also benefit from OSI’s Free Trial offer that helps in better evaluation of the insurance verification services provided.