Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Rheumatology Transcription Services
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is a leading medical transcription company based in the U.S. that has a proven track record in providing accurate, consistent and prompt rheumatology transcription services to meet the increasing documentation needs of healthcare facilities. Our clients include hospitals, rheumatology specialty clinics, individual practices, physicians’ groups, and long-term care clinics.
Our documentation solutions are designed to help specialties save time and money and focus better on core tasks.
Dial 1-800-670-2809 to request a Free Trial of our transcription services.
Benefit from Professional Transcription of Your Rheumatology Reports
Our transcriptionists are knowledgeable in the terminology and procedures associated with rheumatology diagnosis and treatment and can accurately transcribe reports pertaining to:
- Preoperative diagnosis
- Postoperative diagnosis
- Musculoskeletal syndromes
- Orthopedic disorders
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Laboratory tests
We Are Sensitive to Your Individual Requirements
As an outsourcing firm with primary focus on client requirements, we offer the following to our valued clients.
- Convenient modes of dictation – Digital recorder, dedicated toll free number, secure cell phone and conference call recordings.
- Three level quality checks – Transcribed reports are taken through strict quality checks by editors, proofreaders and medical experts.
- Document flow management software is available for end-to-end tracking of data.
- E-signature – Electronic signature allows designated physicians to edit and electronically sign reports.
- Safe file transfer – Secure file transfer through FTP and internet browser with 256-bit encryption.
- Strict HIPAA-compliant measures – Password protected computers, regularly updated firewall and antivirus and monthly backup of computer data.
- Cost-effective rates – Clients can save 30 to 40% on total operational costs.