Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Sports Medicine Medical Billing
Sports medicine medical billing faces numerous challenges due to the lack of widespread recognition of sports medicine as a medical specialty. Many insurance companies refuse to recognize dual credentials in both family medicine and sports medicine. Consultations from referrals are usually reimbursed only if this specialist provider is listed as a primary care provider or family care physician. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) understands the nuances of revenue cycle management for this specialty. We provide reliable and affordable services to ensure appropriate reimbursement with the submission of claims that include the right modifiers and codes for various sports medicine services.
An established HIPAA-compliant medical billing company, we are well-informed about the reimbursement policies of all major private and government insurers. Our expert professional team can bill efficiently for:
- Fracture care (casting, splinting and taping)
- Arthrocentesis and injection
- Rehabilitation programs
- Therapeutic exercises
- Durable medical equipment (DME)
Our clientele includes individual physicians, physician groups, multi-specialty groups, clinics, rehabilitation centers and hospitals.
Call 1-800-670-2809 to learn more about how we can improve your practice revenue. Get a Free Billing Analysis.
How OSI Makes the Difference
An efficient blend of advanced technology and skilled manpower allows us to provide quality solutions:
- Comprehensive Suite of Services – We have a team of efficient billing specialists and AAPC-certified coders who cover every component of the financial cycle. Once we receive demographics, super bills/charge sheets, and insurance verification data, we process the information for billing:
- The scanning department retrieves patient files, put them in order and identifies illegible/missing documents
- Insurance verification specialists confirm whether the patient has coverage for managed care and if so what services are covered, whether the coverage is provided under the family plan or health plan of the school/college athlete, Workers’ Compensation, Medicaid or other health plan (if a professional athlete), whether primary and secondary insurance is available and also estimate the patient’s out-of-pocket costs
- Our verification experts process pre-authorization requests for referrals, second opinions and other services specified by insurers
- Our coding team assign the appropriate CPT, ICD and HCPCS codes and modifiers for procedure/service, body part or region, injection substance, orthoses and supplies
- The charge team applies charges, the audit team checks codes and charges for accuracy, and the payment posting team enters payment, tracks underpayments and resolve denials, and the A/R team collect payments that are due
- Flexibility – We can work on your practice management system or the use our own advanced software for fast electronic claims processing
- Quality – Regular QA checks to prevent errors in claim submission that can attract audits and charges of malpractice
- feedback reports and regular meetings, we keep you informed of all activities
- Affordability – Enjoy affordable pricing with cost savings of 30% to 40%
- No long-term yearly contracts