Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Sports Medicine Transcription Services
With vast experience in handling transcription tasks for various specialties, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides quality sports medicine transcription services for hospitals, clinics, medical centers, individual practitioners, and other healthcare providers.
We are focused on complete client satisfaction with top accuracy and fast turnaround.
Quality Transcripts for Diverse Specialties
Our skilled transcriptionists stay current with the latest advancements in the field of sports medicine including terminology and procedures. This allows them to accurately transcribe dictation relating to
- Injury prevention
- Training and nutritional counseling
- Arthritis/osteoporosis screening
- Fracture care
- Musculoskeletal injections
- Exercise prescriptions
- Operative notes
- Discharge summaries
All transcription is done using advanced complete fault tolerant, Internet-hosted dictation software Stedman’s Electronic Medical Dictionary along with the entire range of Stedman’s books and American Drug Index.
Our high-end infrastructure includes:
- Convenient dictation options- Toll-free dictation, digital recording device, cell phone dictation and conference call recordings
- Safe and secure file transfer via FTP or 256 bit encryption for browser-based transfer
- EMR integration facility
- E-signature capability
Why Choose OSI?
- Three levels of quality control for 99 percent accuracy
- 24/7 customer support
- Customized turnaround time
- No long-term yearly contracts to sign
- Competitive pricing to ensure clients cost savings of 30 to 40% on operational costs
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.