Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Medical Coding
With a wide variety of surgical procedures, procedural techniques, imaging guidance and global surgery package, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery medical coding is a challenging task. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) understands the complex and confusing rules governing payments and can provide quality thoracic and cardiovascular surgery coding services for maximum reimbursement. Our extensive expertise in the area helps you avoid underpayments, lost claims, claim denials and other issues and ensure quick and accurate payments.
Our medical coding services are HIPAA compliant, so that you don’t have to worry about data security issues. Our company provides customized solutions for hospitals, clinics, multi-specialty groups, acute care facilities, critical care facilities and ambulatory surgical centers. Outsourcing your coding tasks to use can save up to 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
Dial 1-800-670-2809 today to speak to our solution manager and get the right solution. Ask for a Free Coding Trial. Send us up to 10 charts and get them coded for FREE.
Deep Industry Knowledge and Expertise
OSI has a dedicated team of medical coders, who are AAPC-certified and well-versed in diagnostic and procedural codes. Their skills include
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology specific to thoracic and cardiovascular surgery
- Ability to read and abstract physician office notes and operative notes and apply the correct ICD-9-CM, CPT, HCPCS Level II codes
- ICD-10 trained coders
- Clear understanding of reimbursement rules and regulations of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- Knowledge of current CMS and AMA guidelines on code assignment
Our Comprehensive Suite of Services
- Assigning proper codes for cardiopulmonary bypass, PTCA, lung tumor ablation and other surgical procedures
- Assigning proper diagnosis codes for heart valve disease, aortic aneurysm, coronary artery disease and other disorders
- Assigning appropriate codes for inpatient, outpatient and E/M services
- Adding appropriate anesthesia, surgical and other modifiers
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9 codes
We use advanced software (EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink) to improve the speed of code assignment.
- Clean claims and fewer denials
- Regular quality checks
- Flexible status reports
- Customized TAT
- 24/7 support (if required)
- No long-term yearly contracts