Urology Medical Coding
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Urology Medical Coding
Changing payer policies and federal regulations, and frequent coding updates make urology medical coding quite challenging. The new ICD-10 system effective from October 1, 2015 adds extra burden to practices as they will have to change their documentation policies to accommodate more specificity. Each year there are many new, revised and deleted procedural and diagnostic codes and this also imposes considerable burden on practices.
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides quality medical coding solutions to individual urologists, hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and physician groups. We perform basic and advanced level urology medical coding, evaluation and management documentation, and chart auditing.
Our Skilled Team of Medical Coders
- Well-versed in the latest CPT (procedure codes, procedural modifiers, evaluation and management codes, global periods and add-on codes), ICD-9 (including V codes), ICD-10, and HCPCS codes
- Proficiency in LMRP (Local Medical Review Policies) and CCI (Correct Coding Initiatives)
- Well-versed in Medicare, Medicaid and private payer policies. They will help avoid reimbursement loss related to certain urology procedures that may present coding issues such as urethral dilations, prostate biopsy, complicated catheter insertion or removal, and catheterization for urine specimen.
Just send us your work and let our AAPC-certified coders code it for you. Get started today!
Customized, Efficient Urology Coding Services
Our services are specifically designed to meet the most demanding requirements of our clients. We use advanced technologies and software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink to deliver customized and efficient urology coding services. Our services include:
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Coding audits
- Urology coding to cover vacations, employee turnover and medical leaves
- Backlog coding resolution services
- DRG/ICD-9-CM coding validations
- High accuracy rate
- Quicker turnaround time
- Regular QA checks
- HIPAA compliance
- Feedback and custom reports
- Cost savings of 30 to 40 percent
- No long term yearly contracts
Contact us today for a customized medical coding solution that will ideally meet your requirements.
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.