Trouble finding a good Pain Management Medical Billing Company? Many a practice is complicated with more than just straight pain management, and can include anesthesiology, physical therapy, nerve testing and even other specialties. At Outsource Strategies International (OSI), our experience in coding and pain management medical billing along with knowledge in many other specialties makes us an ideal fit for single practitioners as well as medical groups. As in every specialty, you need to be as specific as possible when coding and billing as well as be prepared to deal with complex, ever-changing reimbursement rules. Our services will manage these issues and maximize your reimbursement.
Our service is not just about providing a billing service that just runs your revenue cycle. It is about providing services that allows you to make sure the practice is always functioning at an optimal level. We understand that getting the claims accepted cleanly is as important as making sure that your pain management billing codes are correct before they are submitted. Clean claims improve revenue and work done on the front end to make sure that there is less AR to manage. As a pain management medical billing company, we prefer to keep the AR to a minimum by optimizing claims.
We are a HIPAA compliant service providing affordable pain management billing solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of individual physicians, group practices, pain management clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. To learn more and speak to our solutions manager call us at 1-800-670-2809.
- Assign a Dedicated Billing Manager to your project.
- We will work as an extension to your practice.
- We check for missing/illegible documents, authorization numbers to ensure accuracy in documentation before the bills go out.
- Our AAPC-certified coders are proficient in CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes and are knowledgeable of NCCI edits. We are well versed in complicated pain management procedures.
- Our audit team checks the accuracy of coding/charge entries before claim submission.
- We are up-to-date on the reimbursement policies of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury.
- Streamline the billing process to impact the bottom line.
Our complete line of services covers:
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance verifications
- Insurance authorizations
- Pain management coding
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable management
- Patient collections
We can work with your software or use our own web-based software. Our services can save up to 30-40% on your overhead expenses.
Pain Management Billing
- System-based claims scrubbing before claims go out
- Comprehensive tracking of underpayments and non-payments
- Regular QA checks
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Full-time access to our software
- Customized TAT
- No long-term yearly contracts
To learn more about our pain management medical billing services and how we can enhance your financial returns, dial 1-800-670-2809.