Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I outsource my medical billing tasks to OSI?
- Our Team: Having a team that is knowledgeable, managed by experienced leaders makes us the best.
- We keep abreast of all coding changes as well as payer regulations and guidelines
- We can work on your software or ours (a secure FTP or HIPAA-compliant document exchange).
- There are no training or setup costs and no long-term contracts to sign
- No administrative hassles of managing an in-house billing and coding team or investing in billing software.
- With our medical billing services, you can save 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
- We understand and abide by all government policies and programs.
Do you have experience in my specialty?
Our certified professional medical coders and billing experts can effectively work with almost all medical specialties, which include but are not limited to anesthesiology, cardiology, hospitalists, endocrinology, pain management, physical therapy and radiology. Our specialties page will provide you details on the different specialties we serve.
Please call us to discuss more about your requirements in your specialty of practice.
Will I have a dedicated team working on my account?
Yes. Our dedicated Account Managers will be your first point of contact. These experienced managers will assist with all your practice’s billing needs on a day-to-day basis. We understand that project integrity is maintained when the team works together So, we assign a separate team of billing and coding specialists for each project.
With the right experienced team handling your account, you can stay focused on delivering excellent medical care to your patients.
Can I contact the dedicated manager?
Yes, you can. The dedicated account manager we assign will coordinate with your office or your contact person and serve as your day-to-day communication channel through email/phone and oversee all aspects of your business.
What are the different pricing structures?
How is the communication handled?
We know that communication is key in a Revenue Cycle Management project. We maintain communication through, emails secure instant messaging, and telephone for immediate assistance. Our project managers are always available to you, just a phone call away.
What is your payment posting process?
How are your rates fixed?
Our medical billing and collection charges are affordable for full cycle medical billing and collections. Every specialty is different and prices may vary. We are confident that by increasing productivity and reducing your expenses with our outsourced medical billing services, you can see a positive impact on your operational costs.
Can you provide me with references?
Sure! Our Managers can give you references as soon as it is appropriate. With vast professional experience in providing medical billing services, we have assisted a large number of medical practices, healthcare centers and hospitals. We have provided MRA coding – HCC coding services for Independent Practice Association (IPA), along with insurance verification and authorization services across US., Our case studies page will better reflect our experience in helping medical practices boost their collections and improve revenue.
How can you ensure a smooth transition from my present billing system to yours?
How often can we have meetings?
How do you manage patient collections?
Our team is well versed in managing patient responsibility. Our patient responsibility management services include sending patient statements in a timely manner (sometimes adjusted according to client preference). In addition, we follow up with a demand letter and phone calls. We see that timely follow-up helps in obtaining quicker reimbursement. If for any reason we find the efforts futile we will work with a collection agency or an attorney for collections if our client feels that step is necessary.
Are your medical coders certified?
How do I know you are the right company?
Read our testimonials to know how satisfied our clients are with the services we provide.
How do you ensure a smooth transition of my process?
- We gather information from your office that will include all aspects of your present billing and collections cycle.
- We evaluate your current billing practices to identify gaps, shortcomings and other issues.
- Based on there metrics, we create an appropriate, effective and more efficient solution.
- We finalize our plan after discussing it with you and then educate your staff on the processes they will be responsible for.
- We will ensure that our billing and collections department understands the protocols and rules that you have set in place along with other specifics concerning the practice.
- A few dry runs will be conducted to make sure every area in the billing and collections process functions properly and that all expectations are met.
- We will have staff, software and everything on hand to ensure a smooth transition.
What is the information I have to provide you with?
Are you HIPAA compliant? How does HIPAA apply to medical billing and collection while outsourcing?
- 24 X 7 security personnel manning our office
- All our employees must sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement
- Contractual agreements with all business parties are maintained and up-to-date
- The entire workforce is trained on privacy, security, and confidentiality
- System of random checking on a regular basis
- Firewalls and antivirus software on all the computers are updated daily
How do you manage AR collection?
We realize that AR is a lot of hard work and having the right people managing this process is critical and that is what we do.
Can you work on my billing software?
If I work on your software, what features does it have and can my staff access your software?
How do I keep track of my practice performance?
Can patients call your office for information about their account?
Yes. We work as an extension of your office and will be glad to take calls from your patients about their account. Our support team is also always ready to handle queries from your office. We are available during business hours to answer any question that you might have.
What is medical coding?
How do you ensure data security?
Speak to one of our Solutions Managers and they can share our HIPAA Documentation.
What makes your coding services unique?
- Our team of AAPC or AHIMA certified medical coders and billing specialists are well-versed in HCC, MRA, CPT, ICD-9-CM, ICD 10, and HCPCS diagnostic coding. They were also trained and are prepared for the implementation of ICD-11.
- We use advanced technology and coding software. Our medical coding services are based on AMA (American Medical Association) and CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) guidelines.
What are the processes involved in medical coding?
How do I know you can meet my requirements?
How do I get started with your billing and coding services?
Call our toll free number: 1-800-670-2809. One of Our Solutions Managers will assist you with the process.
Why should I choose OSI for eligibility verification?
- We perform verification services for diverse specialties such as dental, orthopedics, radiology, chiropractic and more
- Our team is experienced in authorizing up to 300 DME cases per day
- Comprehensive and customized verifications before the patient’s appointment date
- We can handle STAT requirements as well
- We can work on your practice management software (via secure FTP)
- All patient deductibles, coverage levels and out of pocket costs can be outlined before the point of service
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- 30 to 40% savings on operational costs
- Free trial service before signing up
- Quicker turnaround time
What is the importance of healthcare insurance verification?
- Often health insurance claim denials occur because the patient is not eligible for the services billed to the insurance carrier by the provider. Insurance eligibility verification plays a major role in all denial management programs. Verifying insurance eligibility and obtaining authorization is essential to
- avoid financial burdens
- ensure accurate medical billing
- minimize claim rejections, denials
- improve cash flow
- Our insurance verification and authorization services ensure that your patients are going to be provided with all details of their responsibility before the point of service. This can be done for all walk-in patients as well as patients who have been scheduled for future appointments.
What details do you verify?
How does medical insurance verification process at OSI work?
- Receiving schedules from the hospital, Physician Practices or other Healthcare Facilities via EMR, encrypted email or fax
- Verifying patient insurance coverage on all primary, secondary and even Tertiary payers
- Verifying demographic information and updating patient accounts in the system
- Contacting patients for additional information, if necessary
- Updating the billing system with eligibility and verification details
You can learn more about our process here:
We can work directly on your software(via secure FTP) or EMR right from your scheduler.
What does your pre-authorization service involve?
- Obtaining pre-certification number from the insurer when needed for a procedure, visit or other treatments
- Completing appropriate criteria sheets and forms
- Contacting the insurance companies on the physician’s behalf to obtain approval for your authorization request
- Once the forms are filed either online or via a web portal, then the specialist will follow up until authorization is received.
- If any further documents are necessary, we will coordinate that with you.