Radiology is the medical specialty that utilizes imaging to diagnose and treat diseases within the body. Radiologists read scans and help make diagnoses, and also make recommendation to referring doctors if more scans are required. Medical billing for radiology can be demanding, mainly on account of the numerous exams to be carried out, and the large number of diagnostic and procedure codes involved. Managing radiology medical billing together with ensuring dedicated healthcare service can be quite stressful and time consuming. We fully understand the nature of your business, whether you are working in a hospital, clinical laboratory, imaging center, or other facility.
Billing experts at Outsource Strategies International (OSI) will help you submit your medical claims in a timely manner, receive reimbursement quickly, and maintain a steady cash inflow. We stay updated on even the latest changes in the health care system and make necessary changes in our strategy to help you improve your business.
How to Benefit at OSI?
Experience a lot of benefits when entrusting your radiology revenue management task to us.
- Considerable cost savings of 30-40%
- Timely claims management status and practice analysis reports
- Interface with RIS (Radiology Information System)
- Regular QA checks
- All claims sent electronically and filed post-verification
- Ensures better operational efficiency and higher revenues
- Accurate processes and timely submission of bills
- No hidden costs or upfront fees
- Streamlines the entire bill generation system
Radiology Medical Billing Services
We systematically carry out the entire process to help you receive optimal reimbursement. Our medical billing services for radiology cover:
- Patient Enrollment -Demographic information, Insurance information
- Verification department – Insurance verifications, Authorizations
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts – Charge entry, Cash posting, Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Collections – Insurance collection, Patient collection, Old AR follow-up and collections
Efficient Coding Services
To meet all your unique demands, OSI employs a team of AAPC-certified radiology coding specialists with extensive experience in medical coding. Our professionals are proficient in using all types of advanced billing software and can work with either your software or ours. They stay updated on even the latest coding changes.
- 49405 – Image-guided fluid collection drainage by catheter (eg, abscess, hematoma, seroma, lymphocele, cyst); visceral (eg, kidney, liver, spleen, lung/mediastinum); percutaneous
- 49406 – peritoneal or retroperitoneal, percutaneous
- 49407 – peritoneal or retroperitoneal, transvaginal or transrectal
- 19083 – first lesion, including ultrasound guidance
- 19085 – first lesion, including magnetic resonance guidance
We are ICD-10 ready!
Our revenue management services for radiology cover both interventional and non interventional/non-invasive procedures. OSI’s services are focused on meeting your specific turnaround time requirements, thus ensuring the efficient functioning of your healthcare facility.
Get started with our Free Billing Analysis! Call 1-800-670-2809.