Radiology is the medical specialty that utilizes imaging to diagnose and treat diseases within the body. Radiologists read and interpret scans (MRI, X-Ray, CT Scans, and PET scans and more) and help make diagnoses, and also make recommendation to referring doctors if more scans are required. Managing radiology medical billing together with ensuring dedicated healthcare service can be quite stressful and time consuming. We fully understand the nature of your business, whether you are working in a hospital, clinical laboratory, imaging center, or other facility.
Speak to a medical billing professional at OSI today!
Medical billing for radiology can be demanding, mainly on account of the numerous exams to be carried out, and the large number of diagnostic and procedure codes involved. Experts at our outsourcing company will help you submit your medical claims in a timely manner, receive reimbursement quickly, and maintain a steady cash inflow. We stay updated on even the latest changes in the health care system and make necessary changes in our strategy to help you improve your business.
Get started with our Free Billing Analysis! Call 1-800-670-2809.
Radiology Medical Billing Services
- Patient Enrollment -Demographic information, Insurance information
- Verification department – Insurance verifications, Authorizations
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts – Charge entry, Cash posting, Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Collections – Insurance collection, Patient collection, Old AR follow-up and collections
Learn more about our billing process.
Efficient Coding Services
To meet all your unique demands, OSI employs a team of AAPC-certified radiology coding specialists with extensive experience in medical coding. Our professionals are proficient in using all types of advanced billing software and can work with either your software or ours. They stay updated on even the latest coding changes.
- 49405 – Image-guided fluid collection drainage by catheter (eg, abscess, hematoma, seroma, lymphocele, cyst); visceral (eg, kidney, liver, spleen, lung/mediastinum); percutaneous
- 49406 – peritoneal or retroperitoneal, percutaneous
- 49407 – peritoneal or retroperitoneal, transvaginal or transrectal
- 19083 – first lesion, including ultrasound guidance
- 19085 – first lesion, including magnetic resonance guidance
We are ICD-10 ready!
Our revenue management services for radiology cover both interventional and non interventional/non-invasive procedures. We provide daily, weekly and monthly reports, thus keeping you updated on all aspects. OSI’s services are focused on meeting your specific turnaround time requirements, thus ensuring the efficient functioning of your healthcare facility. We provide no long term yearly contracts.