Managing your radiology medical billing tasks in-house can be quite stressful and time consuming. Hiring the services of a proficient medical billing company like Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can help you submit your medical bills in a timely manner, obtain reimbursement quickly, and maintain a steady cash inflow. OSI’s radiology medical billing services are also designed to help you focus better on your core tasks and enhance the efficiency of your radiology practice or department.
Get started with our Free Billing Analysis! Call 1-800-670-2809.
Radiology Billing Services
Our radiology billing services cover both interventional and non interventional/non-invasive procedures and include:
- Patient Enrollment
- Demographic information
- Insurance information
- Verification department
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts
- Charge entry
- Cash posting
- Accounts Receivable Collections
- Insurance collection
- Patient collection
- Old AR follow up and collections
To meet all your unique demands, OSI employs a team of certified medical billing specialists, AAPC certified coders, and AR callers with extensive experience. They are dedicated to ensuring that all your radiology medical billing needs are addressed efficiently and quickly. They can work with either your billing software or ours. Our billing professionals are proficient in using all types of advanced billing software.
OSI’s medical billing services are focused on meeting your specific turnaround time requirements, thus ensuring the efficient functioning of your healthcare facility.
Radiology Medical Billing Services
- Interface with RIS (Radiology Information System)
- All claims sent electronically and filed post-verification
- Regular QA checks
- Timely billing status and practice analysis reports
- Ensures better healthcare services for their patients
- Streamlines the entire billing system
- Ensures better operational efficiency and higher revenues
- Accurate billing processes and timely submission of bills
- No hidden costs or upfront fees
- Considerable cost savings of 30-40%