Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Cardiology Medical Coding
With technological innovations, changing reimbursement rules and strict audits, medical practice management has become quite challenging. In this scenario, performing complex cardiology medical coding in-house can be difficult and expensive. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides you with cost-effective and quality cardiology coding solutions that help you to maximize your reimbursement.
Our HIPAA compliant company is well-equipped with advanced technology and a team of AAPC certified coders who can assign appropriate codes for diagnostic testing, surgical procedures, evaluation and management services and sedation for simple to very complicated cases. We serve cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, medical groups, hospitals, clinics and billing companies across the United States.
We reduce your fixed expenses by as much as 30% to 40%. Call us toll free at 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your requirements. Ask for our Free Coding Trial. Send us a sample of up to 10 charts and let our certified coders code them for you for free.
Our coders are proficient in CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS codes and NCCI edits and assign the most appropriate codes for services rendered. Our services include
- Assigning proper ICD, CPT, E/M codes and modifiers for:
- interventional cardiology
- cardiac catheterization
- cardiac computerized tomographic angiography (CCTA)
- pediatric cardiology
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Accuracy and compliance audits for assigned codes including RADV audits
- RAC and OIG audit defense
We use actual bill claim copies, physician dictated reports and medical chart information to determine the reimbursement impact of your claims.
Our experts handle the claims of major payers including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and our solutions are strictly based on CMS and AMA guidelines. Advance software including EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink are used to improve coding speed and ensure faster payment.
- Provide onsite, offsite, inpatient and outpatient claim coding
- Minimize errors and reduce claim delays
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Customized TAT ranging from hours to days
- 128 bit encryption for all transferred files
- No long-term yearly contracts