Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Chiropractic Medical Coding
Chiropractic medical coding jobs demand comprehensive knowledge of the relevant medical codes, diagnoses, procedures, forms, insurance claim processes and clinical necessity documentation requirements. With frequently changing rules and regulations, practices may find it expensive and cumbersome to perform coding jobs in-house.
Our professional support is available for chiropractic physicians, assistants, clinics and hospitals. Dial 1-800-670-2809 today to request our assistance.
As a leading medical coding outsourcing company sensitive to individual client requirements, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) focuses on ensuring timely reimbursement for your chiropractic services. Our professionals are thoroughly knowledgeable regarding the reimbursement policies of different government insurance plans, especially Medicare, Medicaid, and Workers’ Compensation as well as private insurance plans.
ICD-10 CODES FOR THE 3 MAJOR CONDITIONS CHIROPRACTORS TREAT
Ask for our Free Coding Trial. Send us up to 10 charts and let us code them for you.
Our Chiropractic Coding Services
With our AAPC-certified coders experienced in assigning CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS Level I and Level II codes and modifiers, our clients are assured clean claims, fewer denials, and enhanced revenue. We review and analyze all physician documents including chart notes, encounter forms, fee slips, and chart sheets. We assist chiropractic physicians in the following ways:
- Avoiding coding errors by improving chiropractic documentation
- Selecting appropriate E/M codes for evaluation and management office or other outpatient services
- Assigning appropriate CPT codes and modifiers for imaging services
- Assigning codes for chiropractic manipulative treatment
- Selecting appropriate physical medicine modalities
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Checking compatibility of diagnoses and procedures with diagnostic and procedural codes with the appropriate modifiers
- Improving documentation for medical necessity
- Thorough auditing to verify the accuracy of assigned codes
- Proper claim denial management
We are skilled at assigning payer-specific codes. Speedy code assignment is ensured by using advanced software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink.
Features that Distinguish Our Services
- 30% to 40% cost savings
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- 24/7 customer support depending on your project
- Customized TAT (hours to days)
- No long term yearly contracts