Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Family Practice Medical Coding
Primary care physicians provide healthcare services to patients belonging to different age groups – from newborn babies to the elderly. Family practice is a specialty that embraces more than one field of medicine, which makes family practice medical coding highly complex and challenging. It demands extensive knowledge of all relevant diagnosis and procedure codes, if accurate medical claims are to be submitted to insurers to receive the correct payment. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can support family practitioners in this regard with timely, efficient and affordable family practice coding services.
Reduce 30% to 40% of your overhead expenses with our HIPAA-compliant services! Call 1-800-670-2809 and ask for a Free Medical Coding Trial. Send us up to 10 charts and we will code them for you absolutely free of cost.
Expert Medical Coders and Quality Coding Services
We provide customized medical coding services for different subspecialties of family practice such as Adolescent Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Having in-depth knowledge in CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS codes and well-prepared for ICD-10, our AAPC-certified coders submit clean claims that meet the reimbursement rules of different insurance policies including Medicare, Medicaid, and Workers’ Compensation. Our proficient coders and the advanced software (EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink) we use ensure that our clients receive the best services.
Our coders assign appropriate codes for:
- Ancillary procedures such as venipuncture, injections, and EKG
- Minor surgical procedures such as lesion excision, foreign body removal and fracture care
- Complex chronic care coordination services
- Transitional care management services
- They assign the correct E/M codes and well-visit codes
- They ensure that the appropriate modifiers are appended to the procedure codes
- Provide support for onsite and remote code assignment
- Validate DRG and ICD-9 codes
Our team will provide you with 24/7 assistance, if your project demands that.
OSI Core Benefits
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Customized TAT (hours to days)
- 128 bit encryption for all transferred files
- Firewalls and anti-virus software installed on computers
- No long term yearly contracts