Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Medical Billing and AR
It is crucial for physician practices to track the claims they submit to insurance companies to optimize revenue recovery, increase revenue, and enhance cash flow. Denials consume time and resources, proving costly and affecting the bottom line of your practice. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers comprehensive medical billing and AR management services to follow up claims and diligently recovers the payment due to you.
Our accounts receivable management helps hospitals, clinics and medical practices to
- Speed up cash flow
- Improve overall collections recovery
- Minimize reimbursement issues
- Lessen denials and write-offs
Our skilled medical billing specialists, AR analysts and AR follow-up team work as a team to ensure that you get paid quickly and appropriately.
To see how we can help, call 1-800-670-2809. We can provide you with a Free Medical AR Analysis.
Reliable AR Management Services
We help you submit error-free claims, analyze denied claims, and follow up denials and non-payments. Our comprehensive services include
- Evaluation of Accounts Receivables
- Denial Management with follow up
- Sending appeal letters to insurers
- Patients follow up: calls are made to patients to verify demographic details or get missing information, and also discuss outstanding dues
- Credit balance audits: audits of all the accounts are performed to settle unidentified and duplicate payments
- Clean up of old accounts receivables
AR Follow-up Process
- We identify accounts that need follow-up with insurance companies.
- Our AR analysts research the claims denied by the carriers, rejections received from the clearing house and low payments by the carriers.
- The AR follow-up team is provided with the analyzed claim information for follow-up with the insurance company and determination of claim status.
- Depending on the input from the follow-up team, the AR analysts conduct an analysis and compile all claim details so that corrective action can be initiated for non-payments.
- Necessary action is planned and executed to collect the outstanding AR.
Our efficient medical billing and AR solutions are competitively priced, allowing you to save up to 30 to 40% on your operational costs.
Improve your collections and accelerate your revenue cycle – call 1-800-670-2809 today!