Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Neurosurgery Medical Coding
The process of neurosurgery medical coding is quite complicated involving complex surgical procedures, time-based codes, the use of consultation codes and inpatient visit codes in different contexts and so on. Great attention has to be given even to minute details, if you are to receive full reimbursement for services provided.
By providing streamlined neurosurgery medical coding services, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can assist you in processing your claims quickly and obtaining maximum reimbursement. Working as a virtual extension to your office, our HIPAA-compliant company ensures you 30% to 40% cost savings.
We provide customized solutions to individual surgeons, surgeon groups, multispecialty groups, clinics, free standing diagnostic facilities, long term care facilities, acute care facilities, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
Call us at 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your requirements and get the right solution.
Get started today with our Free Medical Coding Trial. Send us up to 10 charts and we will code them for you free of cost.
Accurate Diagnostic and Procedural Coding for Neurosurgery
Accuracy is the hallmark feature of our output. We make sure that no error creeps in when reporting medical necessity, and are always cautious about complications and co-morbidities that have a direct effect on DRG assignment and reimbursement.
- Our neurosurgery specialty coders have an excellent understanding of nervous system physiology, associated terminology and the various procedures that neurosurgeons perform.
- They can skillfully handle the intricacies involved in assigning the right diagnostic and procedure codes for neurosurgery. They have expertise in identifying secondary procedures that are covered, and using the right modifier for more complex surgical procedures.
- They are AAPC-certified and proficient in CPT, ICD-9 / ICD-10 and HCPCS codes. Our coders ensure that cervical, thoracic, lumbar, spinal and cranial surgeries are appropriately reported.
- Our coders are well-versed in the current reimbursement norms of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury.
- They are skilled at using advanced software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink to ensure accurate claims and quick reimbursement.
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Customized TAT (hours to days)
- 24/7 project assistance as per your project requirements
- No long term yearly contracts
- Increased productivity
- Streamlined, enhanced revenue flow