Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Occupational Medicine Medical Billing
Occupational medicine focuses on keeping people physically and mentally well at their work place. Occupational medicine medical billing is a tiresome task with a number of services to report including medical assessments, work fitness assessments, injury management and drug and alcohol screening. Moreover, you have to respond effectively to the questions raised by the insurance companies, especially with employee benefits. With timely occupational medicine billing services, Outsource Strategies International can help you obtain the due reimbursement for all services provided to patients.
As an HIPAA-compliant medical billing company, we offer flexible solutions to individual occupational physicians, physician groups, hospitals, clinics, long term care facilities, acute care facilities and other healthcare entities. Our services are offered at affordable pricing with up to 30% to 40% savings on your operational costs.
Call 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your practice needs with our representative. Ask us for a Free Billing Analysis!
Our Service Highlights
- We can deliver both paper and electronic insurance claims while keeping up with the changing regulations in the insurance environment.
- OSI has a dedicated team of experienced billing experts, and AAPC-certified coders proficient in the latest CPT, ICD-9 / ICD-10 and HCPCS codes and modern software technologies to ensure accurate claims, timely submission, and quick reimbursement.
- We are well-prepared and proficient in ICD-10 coding system.
- We can work with your office billing software and login via VPN or use our own software.
We offer the following services to our clients and meet all their specific requirements:
- Patient enrollment and scheduling
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Coding and audits
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- A/R management
- Claim denial management
- Constant evaluation of accounts and analysis of patterns on codes and procedures
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly status reports
- Weekly meetings to discuss progress
- All storage systems are password protected
- Encryption, firewall and anti-virus software to prevent security breach
- Full work support from U.S. and offshore locations
- No long term yearly contracts