Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Orthopedics Medical Billing
Are you aware that orthopedic billing for spasticity will be more effective with the new chemodenervation codes? Code 64614 has been deleted and replaced with eight new codes of greater specificity. This and many other medical coding changes will have a direct impact on your orthopedics medical billing. Timely claims processing and collections are important for proper revenue management. Surely you can do with some reliable support for your billing process from an experienced company like Outsource Strategies International (OSI).
Call 800-670-2809 and ask for a free billing analysis. Find out how our services can help you save money, eliminate A/R issues, and ensure compliance.
We provide ICD-10 medical coding services.
Efficient and Timely Medical Billing Services
Our team of highly trained and experienced coding professionals will work as a virtual extension of your office staff. With our expertise in orthopedics coding, you can enjoy maximum collections for services provided to your patients. Our comprehensive range of services covers everything from patient enrollment and verification to accounts receivable collections.
OSI’s AAPC-certified medical coders are well-versed in all CPT and ICD codes. Error-free coding for all treatment modalities within the specialty is assured as for instance:
- 23333- Removal of foreign body, shoulder; deep (subfascial or intramuscular)
- 23334- Removal of prosthesis, includes débridement and synovectomy when performed; humeral or glenoid component
- 24160- removal of prosthesis, includes débridement and synovectomy when performed; humeral and ulnar components
- 24165- removal of prosthesis, includes débridement and synovectomy when performed; radial head
- 23331, 23332 have been deleted
Why Choose Our Orthopedics Medical Billing Company?
A lot of benefits come your way when partnering with OSI. These include:
- Improved collection ratio and productivity
- HIPAA-compliant service
- Timely and aggressive appeals processes for denials and incorrect claims
- Quick turnaround time
- Choice of software
- Regular updates on coding compliance
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- No yearly contracts
- Weekly or monthly reports
- 30% to 40% savings
Benefit from our end-to-end orthopedics medical billing services customized for your practice, and enjoy steady increase in your practice revenue.