Coding to support medical necessity, reporting multiple procedures performed in the same session, bundling, and global surgical package are issues that come up in orthopedics medical coding. As an experienced health care business process outsourcing company, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can handle these challenges and provide you with reliable medical coding services to ensure accurate and timely claim filing and reimbursement.
We provide customized, HIPAA-compliant solutions for individual and group orthopedic physicians, clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. With OSI as your coding partner, you can save 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
Call 1-800-670-2809 (toll-free) to speak to our solutions manager about your specific requirements. Get a Free Trial – send us up to 10 charts and our experts will code them for FREE.
- Our team of experienced AAPC-certified medical coders has in-depth knowledge of the latest CPT, HCPCS codes and NCCI edits. We provide ICD-10 coding
- We cover all subspecialties including joint reconstruction and hip preservation, spine services, foot and ankle, hand and upper extremity, sports medicine, musculoskeletal, trauma and pediatric orthopedics
- Advanced coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink to enhance the speed of code assignment and ensure quick reimbursement
- Support electronic claim processing. Work with your practice management system or use our own system
Overview of Our Services
- Assigning codes for arthroscopic surgeries, fracture repairs, spine surgeries and other procedures
- Assigning E and V codes
- Assigning codes for inpatient, outpatient and E/M services
- Adding proper modifiers
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-10 codes
Our code assignment processes strictly adhere to current AMA and CMS guidelines.
- Easy submission and retrieval of documents
- Fewer claim denials
- Customized turnaround time
- Three-tier quality check
- Prompt feedback and custom reports
- 24/7 technical assistance (if project demands)
- No long-term yearly contracts
To learn more about our orthopedics medical coding services, call our toll-free number 1-800-670-2809.