Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Pain Management Medical Coding
With its vast scope, new technologies, and changing medical codes, government regulations, and payer policies, pain management is a complex specialty. The support of an experienced pain management medical coding company is crucial to translate clinical documentation into uniform diagnostic and procedural data, submit error-free claims, and avoid payment denials or delays. Outsource Strategies International has extensive experience in medical coding for pain management and can help ensure compliance with the latest codes and industry guidelines to minimize risk of audits and maximize your revenue.
We provide HIPAA compliant medical coding service for pain management clinics, individual physicians, group practices, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
Get started today with our No Obligation Medical Coding Trial! Send us up to 10 charts and we will code them FREE of cost.
Expert Support to Tackle Pain Management Coding Challenges
Pain management has a multi-disciplinary approach, and incorporates modalities from various specialties such as anesthesiology, internal medicine, neurology, neurological surgery, orthopedic surgery, physiatry, and psychiatry. Other factors that increase coding complexity for this specialty:
- Pain can be acute, chronic, or both, and related to a neoplasm, originate from the spine, or be part of a pain syndrome.
- More and more new and complex drugs, techniques, and technologies become available every year for the treatment of pain.
- ICD-10 has brought about changes in coding and reporting conventions, and need for increased specificity. More information is required to show medical necessity.
Our coders are proficient in medical and anatomical terms related to pain management. Current on changing coding practices as well as Medicare coverage guidelines and commercial payer reimbursement policies, our expert certified coders will work with you to ensure the documentation specificity required for appropriate reimbursement. They can code accurately for:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Pain management injection procedures
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Chemodenervation procedures
- Presumptive and definitive drug testing
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve blocks, including occipital or trigeminal blocks
We provide quality and reviews to help assess how your practice has performed for ICD-10 implementation. After identifying areas that need improvement, we can execute appropriate solutions.
- Our AAPC-certified coders have vast experience in assigning CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes and have proper knowledge of NCCI edits
- They are well versed in the use of modifiers, CMS’ local and national coverage determinations, and MS-DRG validation
- We can code accurately for different types of insurance – Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- We use advanced electronic claim processing software for faster payments
- We ensure adherence to AMA and CMS guidelines