We can help you with every process related to radiology billing – eligibility verification, authorization, coding, claim submission and even appeals. Our radiology authorization services include obtaining pre-authorization for the imaging services you provide and thus preventing claim denials.
Our medical coders are experienced in assigning the correct codes for diverse radiology procedures such as X-rays, MRIs, diagnostic ultrasounds, nuclear medicine, radiation oncology and several other procedures.
As an HIPAA-compliant company, we ensure easy submission and retrieval of documents without any security breach.
Call us at (800) 670-2809 for a free consultation with our senior solutions manager.
Ask for our Free Medical Coding Trial!
Medical Coding and Billing Services for Radiologists
Our efficient team of AAPC-certified coders proficient in CPT, ICD and HCPCS codes and NCCI edits can handle high volume coding projects. Our team-provides a wide range of services that satisfy specific needs of our clients such as:
- Report services such as ultrasound, CAT, MRI, PET and mammography with appropriate CPT codes
- Assign proper codes for breast imaging, myelography, vertebroplasty, fenestrated endovascular aortic repair (FEVAR), tumor ablation and other radiology procedures
- Apply appropriate ICD codes for infectious/parasitic diseases, neoplasms, congenital anomalies and other disorders
- Use inpatient and outpatient consultation codes (E/M) and their modifiers, add-on codes, payer-specific codes, left and right (LT and RT), repeat procedure, bilateral procedure and distinct procedure modifiers correctly
- Internal chart auditing, validation of DRG/ICD-10 codes, regular QA checking with customizable status reports to ensure quality
The team at OSI can help you submit clean claims and receive timely reimbursements by – thoroughly analyzing the documents sent to us and checking modality (for example, MRI, ultrasound, CT, X-ray), anatomical sites, views, and other elements for proper code assignment , applying the right diagnostic imaging, guidance, or interventional code to obtain maximum reimbursement; separating the technical and professional components of a service and using relevant modifiers to report them for appropriate billing.
Key Benefits of Radiology Medical Coding at OSI
- ICD-10 trained coders
- Speedy turnaround with advanced software
- Affordable pricing with cost savings up to 30% to 40%
- 24/7 support (on demand)
- No long-term yearly contracts