Radiology Medical Coding
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Radiology Medical Coding
Medical billing, coding and managing receivables can be a time-consuming job for busy radiology practices. You may encounter a number of issues such as unbundling, incorrect use of modifiers, incorrect units of service, missing/incorrect add-on procedure codes and so on. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is experienced in providing reliable radiology medical coding services to hospitals, radiological facilities, group practices, ambulatory surgical centers and healthcare facilities. Our services are also available to orthopedic physicians and neurologists.
We can help you with every process related to radiology billing – eligibility verification, authorization, coding, claim submission and even appeals. Our radiology authorization services include obtaining pre-authorization for the imaging services you provide and thus preventing claim denials.
Our medical coders are experienced in assigning the correct codes for diverse radiology procedures such as X-rays, MRIs, diagnostic ultrasounds, nuclear medicine, radiation oncology and several other procedures.
As an HIPAA-compliant company, we ensure easy submission and retrieval of documents without any security breach.
Call us at (800) 670-2809 for a free consultation with our senior solutions manager.
Ask for our Free Medical Coding Trial!
Medical Coding and Billing Services for Radiologists
Our efficient team of AAPC-certified coders proficient in CPT, ICD and HCPCS codes and NCCI edits can handle high volume coding projects. Our team-provides a wide range of services that satisfy specific needs of our clients such as:
- Report services such as ultrasound, CAT, MRI, PET and mammography with appropriate CPT codes
- Assign proper codes for breast imaging, myelography, vertebroplasty, fenestrated endovascular aortic repair (FEVAR), tumor ablation and other radiology procedures
- Apply appropriate ICD codes for infectious/parasitic diseases, neoplasms, congenital anomalies and other disorders
- Use inpatient and outpatient consultation codes (E/M) and their modifiers, add-on codes, payer-specific codes, left and right (LT and RT), repeat procedure, bilateral procedure and distinct procedure modifiers correctly
- Internal chart auditing, validation of DRG/ICD-10 codes, regular QA checking with customizable status reports to ensure quality
The team at OSI can help you submit clean claims and receive timely reimbursements by – thoroughly analyzing the documents sent to us and checking modality (for example, MRI, ultrasound, CT, X-ray), anatomical sites, views, and other elements for proper code assignment , applying the right diagnostic imaging, guidance, or interventional code to obtain maximum reimbursement; separating the technical and professional components of a service and using relevant modifiers to report them for appropriate billing.
Key Benefits of Radiology Medical Coding at OSI
- ICD-10 trained coders
- Speedy turnaround with advanced software
- Affordable pricing with cost savings up to 30% to 40%
- 24/7 support (on demand)
- No long-term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.