Rheumatology Medical Coding
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Rheumatology Medical Coding
Rheumatology medical coding involves specific issues such as reporting levels of Evaluation and Management (E/M) services for inpatient/outpatient visits, use of modifiers, submission of codes for comprehensive and less comprehensives procedures/services, drug administration, global surgery period and billing for laboratory procedures. A provider can be audited by a private carrier, Medicare carrier, or a federal entity and even a small error can prove costly in terms of compliance and revenue. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides reliable rheumatology medical coding services to help you face this challenging scenario with confidence.
Our HIPAA compliant medical coding company has a team of AAPC-certified coders that is well-versed in the latest ICD-9, CPT, HCPCS codes and modifiers as well as trained billing specialists.
- We analyze your documentation to apply the most appropriate codes and modifiers
- We are current with E/M documentation guidelines and use the right E/M codes and modifiers
- We are well aware about the rules for medicare billing
- We know insurance carrier requirements on billing a service
We provide customized solutions for physician offices, hospitals, healthcare groups, clinics, multi-specialty groups, and acute care facilities.
- All types of coding – We are proficient in reporting:
- New and established patient, education and training for a patient’s self management, E/M service and a procedure at same day with appropriate E/M codes and modifiers
- Surgical procedures (for example, trigger-point injections, joint injections), variable preoperative and postoperative services and laboratory and X-ray procedures (for example, urinalyses, synovial fluid examination, dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry or DXA) with correct CPT codes
- Injection and infusion of drugs with appropriate HCPCS codes
- Joint, muscle and soft tissues problems, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune diseases, genetic connective tissue disorders, and other disorders with correct ICD codes
- Professional component, multiple procedure, bilateral procedure and distinct procedural service with correct modifiers
- Validation – Validation of DRG and ICD-9 codes will help improving revenue and increase compliance accuracy.
- Compliance – Our thorough evaluation of codes, charges and documentation identify the factors that can place your organization at risk to avoid charges of fraud, abuse, upcoding, and unbundling.
- Backlog resolution – We resolve backlogs to prevent denials due to untimely filing.
Why Choose Us
- Our coders are ICD-10 trained
- Competency with regular QA checks, feedback reports and regular meetings
- Savings of 30% to 40% on your operational costs
- Advanced software packages to ensure speedy turnaround
- Encryption, firewall and anti-virus protection for strict data confidentiality
- No long-term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.