Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Surgery Medical Billing
Surgery medical billing presents a plethora of challenges, with the vast number of procedures/services, subsections based on body systems, and procedures performed in different types of settings such as ambulatory surgery center, hospital operating room, provider’s office. Medical necessity issues especially with pain management procedures, terminated procedures, and global surgery package are other aspects which make claim submission and payment quite complex in the surgical field. As a healthcare business process outsourcing company, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides reliable surgery billing services to help surgeons successfully navigate all these concerns.
With a professional team and advanced technology, we are well-positioned to submit accurate claims, minimize denials, and maximize your collections. Our HIPAA-compliant medical billing services cover all specialties including cardiothoracic, colon and rectal, general, orthopedic, gynecology and obstetrics, oncology, oral and maxillofacial, urology, ophthalmic, and plastic surgery. We provide customized services for individual surgeons, group practices, hospitals, clinics, multispecialty healthcare centers, and ambulatory surgical centers.
Call 1-800-670-2809 to for details on our solutions. Our Free Billing Analysis will help you evaluate your current position.
Achieve Deserved, Timely Reimbursement
Our comprehensive suite of services covers all your revenue cycle activities:
- Receiving patient documentation
- Identifying missing/illegible documents and information, and informing clients about the relevant material/data that is needed to ensure accurate claim submission
- Checking insurance coverage in the relevant setting (inpatient, outpatient and ambulatory), primary and secondary coverage, and deductibles and co-payments
- Processing pre-authorization/pre-certification requests as required by the insurer
- Our team of expert AAPC-certified coders scrutinize documentation to identify the surgical approach used and assign the appropriate CPT, ICD, HCPCS codes, surgical and E/M modifiers
- Auditing the codes and corresponding charges applied before claim submission to identify upcoding, undercoding and other errors
- Our A/R analysts and calling team work together to follow up with insurers and patients on payments that are overdue, thereby reducing the number of accounts receivable days
Call 1-800-670-2809 today for a free solutions consultation.
- Errors in claim submission can attract audits and charges of malpractice and our regular QA checks are designed to prevent this from happening
- Customized feedback reports and regular meetings help you keep track of progress
- We can work on your practice management software remotely or provide solutions on our own software
- Competitive pricing that is 30% to 40% lower than current market rates
- Encryption for file transfer and firewall and anti-virus protection to ensure confidentiality as per HIPAA regulations
- No long-term yearly contracts