To maintain a compliant and financially successful gastroenterology practice, you need to keep abreast of the changes in coding, billing, and reimbursement processes. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has extensive experience in providing gastroenterology medical billing services and can ensure accurate claim submission to maximize your revenue. We are well aware of the business and clinical issues affecting the field of gastroenterology, including the challenges of the transition to value-based contracts.
Our team can efficiently handle the coding and billing of diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and hepatological diseases as well as sub-specialty areas such as bowel diseases, therapeutic endoscopy, gastrointestinal cancer and its prevention, endoscopic surveillance, pancreatic disease, clinical nutrition, and transplantation. Our HIPAA compliant gastroenterology medical billing company provides customized and affordable billing solutions for individual physicians, group practices, clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
You can focus on delivering patient-centric, quality-driven healthcare as we manage your revenue cycle.Our services can save 30-40% on your overhead expenses.
Comprehensive Gastroenterology Medical Billing Services
We will work as an extension of your practice to deliver the following services:
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance verification and authorization
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable management
- Patient collections
Our medical billing company has vast experience in all aspects of medical billing for gastroenterology. We are well-equipped to handle all the complexities associated with the coding, billing, and reimbursement process. Our team of certified coders has advanced gastroenterology-specific coding skills and our billing specialists will ensure clean claim submission to maximize revenue.
Medical Billing Outsourcing
- Dedicated Billing Manager on your project
- Streamlined billing processes
- Audits to check for missing/illegible documents and authorization numbers and ensure accuracy before the bills are sent out
- Experienced and skilled AAPC-certified coders up-to-date on CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes and knowledgeable about NCCI edits, who can code correctly for complicated gastroenterology procedures
- Support to ensure accurate clinical documentation
- Quality checks to verify accuracy of coding/charge entries before claim submission
- Claim submission to meet rules of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- Assistance for patient collections
We can work on your practice billing software or on our own web-based software. We will streamline your billing process for a significant impact on practice revenue and overall cash flow.
We can help you deal with the complex, ever-changing payment rules of government and private health insurance and build a compliant and financially successful practice. Our focus is on keeping the AR to a minimum by optimizing claims.
Medical Billing Services
- Dedicated Manager
- System-based claims scrubbing before claims go out
- Comprehensive tracking of underpayments and non-payments
- Support to navigate the insurance appeals process
- Regular QA checks
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Full-time access to our software
- Customized TAT
- No long-term yearly contracts
To learn more about our gastroenterology medical billing services, dial 1-800-670-2809.