For any physician, providing quality care, reducing costs and increasing revenues are the primary concerns. Efficiency in medical billing can contribute to all of this. As a gastroenterologist, caring for your patients and managing your billing operations at the same time can prove quite tedious. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) understands this and aims to reduce your burden with efficient gastroenterology medical billing services. We have vast experience in providing billing solutions for individual physicians, physician groups, multi specialty groups, clinics, free standing diagnostic facilities, long term care facilities, acute care facilities and hospitals.
Rely on our professional medical billing company and watch your practice grow! Call 800-670-2809 today!
Medical Billing Services
At OSI, we take care of everything from patient enrolment and scheduling to AR management. Our comprehensive suite of services includes
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance verification
- Insurance authorizations
- Billing and reconciling of accounts
- Account Receivable collection and follow-up
Our team of medical billing professionals is knowledgeable and up-to-date in billing for diverse procedures such as colonoscopy, gastroscopy, sigmoidoscopy, ERCP and much more. They are familiar with new/revised gastroenterology CPT and HCPCS codes, including
- CPT Code 91111 – Gastrointestinal tract imaging, intraluminal (e.g., capsule endoscopy), esophagus with physician interpretation and report
- CPT Code 43235 – Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy including esophagus, stomach, and either the duodenum and/or jejunum as appropriate; diagnostic, with or without collection of specimen(s) by brushing or washing (separate procedure)
- CPT Codes 99487–99489 – new complex care codes
Our advanced medical billing software supports packages such Enterprise Suite, Practice Manager, AR Interactive, Global Paperless System and Clinical Manager. We can also work with your software.
Our team is also ICD-10 ready.
Entrust OSI with your gastroenterology medical billing tasks to enjoy the following benefits
- Improved collection ratio
- Reduced denials and incorrect claims
- Timely and rigorous appeals processes
- HIPAA compliant practices
- Updated billing and coding procedures
- Weekly/monthly reports
- Improved practice productivity
- Reduced staff training issues
- 24*7 customer service
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- Savings of 30 to 40%
- No yearly contracts
Contact us today for a Free Billing Analysis and to learn how we can provide you with customized gastroenterology medical billing services to boost your bottom line.