Gastroenterologists treat diseases of the digestive organs such as colon polyps and cancer, gastro esophageal reflux (heartburn), hepatitis, peptic ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), colitis, pancreatitis and nutritional problems. Offering quality care with reduced costs and increased revenue are the primary concerns of any physician and so is the case of a busy gastroenterologist. Efficiency in gastroenterology medical billing can help in all of this. Caring for the patients and managing the billing operations at the same time can prove quite tedious for a gastroenterologist. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) understands your specific needs and focuses on minimizing your burden.
Rely on our professional company and watch your practice grow! Call 800-670-2809 today! We have vast experience in providing medical billing solutions for individual gastroenterology physicians, physician groups, multi specialty groups, clinics; free standing diagnostic facilities, long term care facilities, acute care facilities and hospitals.
Medical Billing Services
We take care of the entire billing cycle from patient enrolment and scheduling to AR management at OSI. Our comprehensive suite of services cover:
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance verification
- Insurance authorizations
- Reporting and reconciling of accounts
- Account Receivable collection and follow-up
Our team of professionals is well-informed and up-to-date in coding for a number of procedures such as colonoscopy, gastroscopy, sigmoidoscopy, ERCP and much more. They stay updated with all new/revised gastroenterology CPT and HCPCS codes such as
- CPT Code 91111 – Gastrointestinal tract imaging, intraluminal (e.g., capsule endoscopy), esophagus with physician interpretation and report
- CPT Code 43235 – Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy including esophagus, stomach, and either the duodenum and/or jejunum as appropriate; diagnostic, with or without collection of specimen(s) by brushing or washing (separate procedure)
- CPT Codes 99487–99489 – new complex care codes
Our advanced software supports packages such as Enterprise Suite, Practice Manager, AR Interactive, Global Paperless System and Clinical Manager. We can work with your own software on demand.
Our team is ready for ICD-10 coding and provides quality services in that direction as well.
Why Choose Us?
When choosing us, you can experience the following benefits:
- Improved collection ratio
- Reduced denials and incorrect claims
- Timely and rigorous appeals processes
- HIPAA compliant practices
- Updated billing and coding procedures
- Weekly/monthly reports
- Improved practice productivity
- Reduced staff training issues
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- Savings of 30 to 40%
- No yearly contracts
Contact us today for a Free Billing Analysis and to learn how you can benefit from our personalized gastroenterology medical billing services.