To succeed in the ever-changing billing scenario in the specialty of gastroenterology, you need extensive knowledge in coding and a skilled gastroenterology medical billing team to assist you. In addition to the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and hepatological diseases, practices may have sub-specialty areas such as bowel diseases, therapeutic endoscopy, gastrointestinal cancer and its prevention, endoscopic surveillance, pancreatic disease, clinical nutrition, and transplantation. With extensive experience in providing gastroenterology medical coding and billing services, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can ensure accurate claim submission processes to maximize your revenue.
Our HIPAA compliant gastroenterology medical billing company provides customized and affordable billing solutions for individual physicians, group practices, clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
Our Comprehensive Suite of Services
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance verification and authorization
- Pain management coding
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable management
- Patient collections
We have vast experience in all aspects of gastroenterology medical billing. Our medical billing company is well-equipped to handle all the complexities associated with the coding, billing, and reimbursement process. We can help you deal with the complex, ever-changing payment rules of government and private health insurance and build a compliant and financially successful practice. Our team of certified coders has advanced gastroenterology-specific coding skills and our billing specialists will ensure clean claim submission to maximize revenue. We focus on keeping the AR to a minimum by optimizing claims.
Our team will work as an extension to your practice. Call 1-800-670-2809 to talk to our solutions manager.
Benefits of Partnering with Us
With OSI, you get a dedicated Billing Manager on your project. Other advantages:
- Audits to check missing/illegible documents and authorization numbers and ensure accuracy before the bills are sent out
- AAPC-certified coders proficient in CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes and knowledgeable about NCCI edits; can code correctly for complicated gastroenterology procedures
- Audit team checks the accuracy of coding/charge entries before claim submission
- Up-to-date on the reimbursement policies of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
Our team can provide solutions on your practice billing software or on our own web-based software. We will streamline your billing process for a significant impact on practice revenue and overall cash flow. Our services can save 30-40% on your overhead expenses.
Medical Billing Service
- System-based claims scrubbing before claims go out
- Comprehensive tracking of underpayments and non-payments
- Regular QA checks
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Full-time access to our software
- Customized TAT
- No long-term yearly contracts
To learn more about our gastroenterology medical billing services, dial 1-800-670-2809.