Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides insurance verification services to determine the eligibility of a patient to receive the service requested. With this task outsourced to us, healthcare providers can focus on their core functions. We double check all the information before submitting your claims to ensure all gaps and information errors are identified and corrected.
Our HIPAA-compliant company can provide the right solutions to meet your specific practice requirements. We offer 30% to 40% cost savings.
Dial 1-800-670-2809 today to speak to our senior solutions manager and find how we can provide you with a custom-made solution.
and Related Services
We provide the following services to healthcare practices of any size and of any specialty.
- Patient registration and scheduling
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance benefit verification
- Patient eligibility verification
- Insurance authorizations
- Contacting patients, if necessary
- Updating the medical billing system with verified details
Get a Free Trial today.
How We Efficiently Meet Your Needs
- We cover almost all medical specialties including Physical Therapy, Orthopedics, Oncology, Dentistry, Chiropractic, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and many more.
- We have experienced insurance verification specialists to obtain all the pertinent coverage details of the patient. They can verify plan type, plan exclusions, effective dates, patient policy status, primary and secondary payable benefits, in network and out-of-network benefits, out-of-pocket costs, referrals and pre-authorizations and other specific details online or by directly calling the insurance payers.
- We verify both government and commercial plans including Medicare, Medicaid, Workman’s Compensation, personal injury and other carriers such as Aetna and Cigna. Our team has in-depth knowledge regarding how such plans work for different healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, physicians’ practices, community centers, ambulatory surgical centers and more.
- We receive your patient schedules via accessing your practice management systems or FTP, fax, drop box or e-mail and send back the verified details details directly in your software or in spreadsheets or Word format. We can work directly on your EMR system or billing software as well.
- We offer affordable pricing. Our pricing can be per eligibility verification, authorization or on an employee basis.
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- System-based eligibility checking
- Customized TAT (from hours to days)
- No long term yearly contracts
We can ensure improved cash flow and increased upfront collections with our insurance verification services. To learn more about our solutions, call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.