Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides insurance verification services to determine the eligibility of a patient to receive the service requested. With this task outsourced to us, healthcare providers can focus on their core functions. We double check all the information before submitting your claims to ensure all gaps and information errors are identified and corrected.
We have provided services to the major insurers in the country including Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, AETNA, and GHI. Our HIPAA-compliant company can provide the right solutions to meet your specific practice requirements. We offer 30% to 40% cost savings. Dial 1-800-670-2809 today to speak to our senior solutions manager and find how we can provide you with a custom-made solution.
and Related Services
We provide the following services to healthcare practices of any size and of any specialty.
- Patient registration and scheduling
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance benefit verification
- Patient eligibility verification
- Insurance authorizations
- Contacting patients, if necessary
- Updating the medical billing system with verified details
Get a Free Trial today.
How We Efficiently Meet Your Needs
- We cover almost all medical specialties including Physical Therapy, Orthopedics, Oncology, Dental, Chiropractic, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and many more.
- We have experienced insurance verification specialists to obtain all the pertinent coverage details of the patient. They can verify plan type, plan exclusions, effective dates, patient policy status, primary and secondary payable benefits, in network and out-of-network benefits, out-of-pocket costs, referrals and pre-authorizations and other specific details online or by directly calling the insurance payers.
- We verify both government and other major medical insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid. Our team has in-depth knowledge regarding how such plans work for different healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, physicians’ practices, community centers, ambulatory surgical centers and more.
- We receive your patient schedules by accessing your practice management systems or FTP, fax, drop box or e-mail and send back the verified details directly into your software or in spreadsheets or Word format. We can work directly on your EMR system or billing software as well.
- We offer affordable pricing. Our pricing can be per eligibility verification, authorization or on an employee basis.
- We handle all types of claims including Liability, No-Fault or Personal Injury Protection (PIP), and Workers’ Compensation.
OSI has experience in authorizing up to 300 DME cases per day. In order to maintain superior quality for our service, we have a dedicated QA team to monitor the production of the agents completing the verifications and authorizations. The work of each agent is randomly audited to ensure that they are meeting a quality service standard of 98% or above.
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- System-based eligibility checking
- Customized TAT (from hours to days)
- No long term yearly contracts
We can ensure improved cash flow and increased upfront collections with our insurance verification services. To learn more about our solutions, call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.