A large proportion of healthcare claims are denied due to inaccurate insurance eligibility verifications. The absence of eligibility verification can lead to delayed payments, need for resubmission of claims, non-payment, and patient dissatisfaction. Serving all 48 states, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is a national medical billing company offering efficient insurance verification services. Designed to serve the needs of group and specialty practices as well as hospitals, our procedures improve accounts receivable by reducing claim denials and payment delays.
- We are a national company
- Our services are available in more than 25 states and we are expanding
- No client is small for us
- We handle practices of all sizes
- Pricing is what works for both us and our clients
- No hidden costs or additional charges
- Exclusive team on your project
- We take pride in providing excellence in service
- Enjoy resource savings with reduced rejected claims and quick reimbursement
- Cost savings of 30% to 40%
- TAT can be customized from immediate to 2, 4, or 24 hours, or the next
- No obligation trial
We welcome you to go in for a Free Trial. Call 1-800-670-2809 and speak to our staff for a no obligation trial and quote for insurance verification. Send us your verification form or questionnaire today and we will be glad to price it for you. Check out this case study on our success with medical insurance verification.
Medical Insurance Verification Services
to Increase Clean Claims
Regardless of the size of your medical practice, our medical billing specialists can handle your insurance verification process. Our end-to-end solutions cover:
- Receiving patient schedules by email, fax or EDI
- Verifying patients’ insurance coverage by calling the insurance payer or through online verification
- Contacting patients for additional information
- Checking payable benefits, patient details, pre-authorization number, co-pays, co-insurance details, deductibles, patient policy status, effective dates, type of plan and coverage details, plan exclusions, claims mailing address, referrals and pre-authorizations.
- Updating the billing system with the eligibility and verification details
OSI’s insurance verification services prevent unpaid claims from piling up. Double checking of each and every claim identifies misinformation and informational gaps at source, permitting immediate corrective action.
Enhances Medical Practice Efficiency
We are focused on helping medical practices and hospitals save time and resources with our insurance verification services. We take over the entire verification process, leaving medical practitioners with more time to focus on their patients and other core issues. Freeing up of manpower and resources that would have gone into demographic and insurance benefits checking improves the operational efficiency of the practice.