The physical therapy specialty deals with the disabilities, injuries and the promotion of mobility, functional ability together with evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention. Effective claims processing and bill management are of great significance in every physical therapy practice. Timely claim submission and reimbursement can contribute a lot to your financial strength. Many physical therapy practices use the wrong codes for services provided and get underpaid. This is where a professional medical billing outsourcing company like Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can be of assistance by providing comprehensive physical therapy medical billing services.
Can we help you review the health of your billing with a Free Physical Therapy Billing Analysis?
Medical Billing Services
- Patient scheduling and reminders
- Patient enrollment (Demographics and Charges)
- Insurance enrollment (For Physicians and offices)
- Insurance verification
- Insurance authorization
- Coding and audits
- Billing and reconciling of accounts (Payment Posting)
- Account analysis and Denial Management (EOB Analysis)
- AR management (Insurance and patient)
- Financial management reporting
Our team of AAPC-certified coders with ICD 10 experience are very capable of coding and billing for physical therapy in outpatient, inpatient, hospital, long term care facilities. Our experience in billing for manual therapy techniques (e.g., connective tissue massage, joint mobilization and manipulation, and manual traction), modalities such as electric stimulation, ultrasound and rehabilitation exercises, gait training and so on makes us the right company to do physical therapy billing service.
Our team has experience dealing with multiple insurance plans from Major Medical, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Compensation, and Auto Accidents. We have been working in multiple states from New York, New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas and so on.
We process your insurance claims quickly and accurately, leaving you with ample time to devote to your patients and practice. Our strength in managing clean claims and being very quick on our follow up makes us very good with our collections. Our medical billing outsourcing team has worked with client over the years and developed a system to help in a smooth transition to our services.
Other benefits at OSI include:
- We understand physical therapy
- Quick turnaround time
- Flexibility with using software ( we can use yours or you can use ours)
- Improved collection ratio and productivity
- Appropriate appeals processes for denials and incorrect claims
- No hidden fees
- Appropriate reporting
- Regular updates on coding compliance
- No yearly contracts
- 30 to 40% cost savings
- 24×7 customer service on demand
Call us toll-free at 1-800-670-2809 to learn more about our company and our physical therapy medical billing services. You can also send us an email using our contact form.