Vascular procedures are complex and this makes vascular medical billing quite challenging. Collecting patient balances is also difficult since most of the balances are sizable. Moreover, educating the patient on their Explanation of Benefits and the confusing vascular surgery terminology on their medical bills can prove quite frustrating. To top it all, payers change their rules and policies from time to time. Surely, physicians in this specialty need the assistance and expertise of reliable vascular billing experts. Consider partnering with Outsource Strategies International (OSI), a reputable outsourcing firm that offers comprehensive medical billing services.
We provide ICD-10 medical coding!!!
Medical Billing Services
Our suite of services covers everything from the first entry of the patient to the hospital or practice to the submission of claims and the appeal process.
- Enrollment into the system
- Insurance verification and authorization
- Medical coding
- Billing and reconciling of accounts
- AR collections and management
Why Partner with OSI?
Outsource your revenue management task to OSI to experience many benefits!
- Improved collection ratio and productivity
- HIPAA-compliant service
- Timely appeals process for denials and incorrect claims
- Regular updates on coding compliance
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- Quick turnaround time
- Flexibility with using software
- Weekly or monthly reports
- 24×7 customer service on demand
- 30 to 40% savings
- No yearly contracts
Accurate Coding at OSI
Entrust your medical coding tasks to us and our AAPC-certified coders will ensure error-free and efficient coding. They stay updated on the latest vascular billing codes, modifiers, changes in payer and government regulations so that the submitted medical claims are always up to the mark.
Individual practitioners, multi-specialty groups and acute care facilities can all enjoy superior and streamlined revenue with our dedicated services.