Streamline Your Office Activity and Maximize Productivity
Accurate handling of appointment scheduling and rescheduling is a time-consuming and challenging process. If medical appointment scheduling and rescheduling is frustrating you, consider entrusting the job to outsourcing companies. You can then focus more on your chief duty of providing customized and timely medical care, streamline office activity, increase productivity, improve workflow and enhance work efficiency.
Today, there are several outsourcing companies that offer appointment scheduling and rescheduling services that can help doctors and physicians manage their patient appointments efficiently. With the help of state-of-the-art web-based scheduling software, outsourcing companies help you to schedule procedures, treatments, medical tests, visits, consultations and rooms. This helps to avoid scheduling conflicts and double-booking of rooms, staff, equipment and physician.
A comprehensive appointment scheduling service provider may also offer appointment rescheduling. Canceled appointments and no-shows can be identified easily and managed through appointment rescheduling services. Online appointment scheduling service is an excellent method for maintaining and tracking patient compliance. Internet-based appointment scheduling services are available 24/7.
Patients who are busy with their tasks can now conveniently book their appointment after office hours. Confirmation of appointments is done by electronic communication. Appointment reminders can also be sent by electronic methods.
Benefits of Appointment Scheduling and Rescheduling Services
- Quick patient scheduling
- Multispecialty support
- Multiple user accessibility
- Anytime, anywhere availability
- Appointments can be accessed daily, weekly, and monthly for the purpose of rescheduling
- Immediately set appointments for multiple doctors, technicians and /or facilities
- Reduce no-shows
- Easy appointment confirmation and rescheduling
- Automatic appointment reminders and verifications, either by phone or email
- Maximum privacy for patient’s appointment details
- Improved patient compliance
- Track cancellations, no-shows, new patients, resource usage and referrals
- Easy location of appointments by doctor, date or status
- Verifying insurance and demographic information
- Computerized email notification after rescheduling of appointment
- Customized appointment rescheduling solutions
- Makes possible double and triple booking
Taking into account of the various benefits of appointment scheduling and rescheduling services, a wide range of hospitals, clinics and multi-specialty practices prefer to outsource their appointment scheduling and rescheduling work to experienced outsourcing companies
Choose the Right Service Provider
With the wide range of benefits ensured by these services, doctors and physicians can provide better healthcare, improve patient satisfaction, boost bottom-line, enhance patient loyalty, and reduce financial overhead. If you are planning to outsource medical appointment scheduling services, look for HIPAA-compliant services. With 100% HIPAA compliant services, there is no need to worry about the security of your patient data.