Dental Medical Coding
Dental medical coding is really challenging owing to widely varied reimbursement policies of insurance carriers. Thorough knowledge about the services and their medical necessity is necessary to submit clean claims and avoid delay in payment. Outsourcing this job to a reliable firm offering the service of skilled coders is a more viable and cost-effective option compared to training in-house staffs.
As a medical coding company with long term experience, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can handle your coding jobs efficiently with advanced, HIPAA-compliant and secure web-based services. Our services are available for individual dentists, hospitals, physician offices, long term facilities and acute care facilities.
We offer 30% to 40% savings on your operational costs.
What We Provide You
A team of dedicated, experienced AAPC-certified coders proficient in ICD-9, CDT and HCPCS codes is available at your service, working round the clock to complete the assigned project within the required TAT. Our coders are ICD-10 ready and keep abreast of changing reimbursement policies of all major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and Workers’ Compensation as well as the insurance plans of private payers. Our services include:
- Assigning primary, secondary, V and E diagnostic codes and/or ill-defined conditions to establish medical necessity
- Assigning appropriate CDT codes for TMJ appliance, orthodontic workup, oral surgery and other dental procedures
- Choosing appropriate E/M codes
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG and ICD-9 codes
OSI coders are skilled at using advanced software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink to improve the speed of code assignments and ensure quick reimbursement.
You can not only simply reduce your workload by outsourcing your coding jobs to OSI, but also enjoy the following benefits and earn more practice revenue.
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, weekly and monthly status reports
- Customized TAT ranging from hours to days
- 128 bit encryption, firewalls and anti-virus software to maintain strict confidentiality
- 24/7 technical assistance, if project demands
- No long term yearly contracts