You can focus on delivering patient-centric, quality-driven healthcare as we manage your revenue cycle. Our services can save 30-40% on your overhead expenses.
Call (800) 670-2809 to discuss your requirements with our solutions manager.
Comprehensive Gastroenterology Medical Billing Services
We will work as an extension of your practice to deliver the following services:
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance verification and authorization
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable management
- Patient collections
Our medical billing company has vast experience in all aspects of medical billing for gastroenterology. We are well-equipped to handle all the complexities associated with the coding, billing, and reimbursement process. Our team of certified coders has advanced gastroenterology-specific coding skills and our billing specialists will ensure clean claim submission to maximize revenue.
Article on Gastroparesis Awareness Month published by BC Advantage Magazine
Read Our Blog
Benefits of Medical Billing Outsourcing to OSI
- Dedicated Billing Manager on your project
- Streamlined billing processes
- Audits to check for missing/illegible documents and authorization numbers and ensure accuracy before the bills are sent out
- Experienced and skilled AAPC-certified coders up-to-date on CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes and knowledgeable about NCCI edits, who can code correctly for complicated gastroenterology procedures
- Support to ensure accurate clinical documentation
- Quality checks to verify accuracy of coding/charge entries before claim submission
- Claim submission to meet rules of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- Assistance for patient collections
We can help you deal with the complex, ever-changing payment rules of government and private health insurance and build a compliant and financially successful practice. Our focus is on keeping the AR to a minimum by optimizing claims.
Highlights of Our Medical Billing Services
- Dedicated Manager
- System-based claims scrubbing before claims go out
- Comprehensive tracking of underpayments and non-payments
- Support to navigate the insurance appeals process
- Regular QA checks
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Full-time access to our software
- Customized TAT
- No long-term yearly contracts