Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides insurance verification services to not only determine if a patient is eligible but to outline all coverage details for the requested health care service. Outsourcing this task to us allows healthcare providers to focus on patient care. Verifying health insurance coverage and benefits before the point of service helps physician practices avoid claim denials and delayed payments.
Our insurance verification specialists have experience working with government and commercial payers, and have extensive knowledge about different types of coverage and policies. OSI can verify coverage for all major insurers in the country such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, AETNA, and GHI.
Save 30% to 40% on your costs with our solutions! Dial 1-800-670-2809 to learn more about our patient eligibility verification services.
and Related Services
As the success or failure of each patient claim starts at the front desk, our team verifies coverage before the patient even comes into the office. To verify a patient’s coverage benefits, we utilize payer websites and call insurance companies directly. The comprehensive services that we provide for medical practices of all sizes, including specialty practices include:
- Patient registration and scheduling
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance benefit verification
- Insurance authorizations
- Contacting patients, if necessary
- Updating the medical billing system with verified details
Get a Free Trial today!
Patient Eligibility Verification Process
- We serve a wide range of medical specialties including Physical Therapy, Orthopedics, Oncology, Dental, Chiropractic, Radiology, and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Our insurance verification specialists are experts in working with insurance companies directly to check patient coverage. They will verify plan type, plan exclusions, effective dates, patient policy status, primary and secondary payable benefits, in network and out-of-network benefits, out-of-pocket costs, referrals and pre-authorizations and other specific details online or by directly calling the insurance payers.
- We verify both government and other major medical insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid. Our team has in-depth knowledge about how such plans work for different healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, physicians’ practices, community centers, ambulatory surgical centers and more.
- We can use your practice’s software and scheduler to verify patients’ insurance benefits and perform related tasks.
- Our pricing is affordable and can be per eligibility verification, authorization or on an employee basis.
- We handle all types of claims including Liability, No-Fault or Personal Injury Protection (PIP), and Workers’ Compensation.
OSI has experience in authorizing up to 300 DME cases per day. In order to provide superior quality services, we have a dedicated QA team to monitor the production of the agents doing verifications and authorizations. The work of each agent is randomly audited to ensure that they are meeting a quality service standard of 98% or above.
Our Unique Selling Points
- Consistent coverage- Do not worry about turnover, vacations, sick days etc.
- Free up your staff from waiting on hold with insurance companies
- We can work directly on your software or offline. You decide.
- We can work on your schedule and stay ahead of schedule. Stay 3 to 5 days ahead of your schedule.
- Hire a full time equivalent (FTE) through and save on taxes and benefits. We will save you money!
- Get an experienced person working on our account. No hiring or training.
- We can complete comprehensive verifications getting you the coverage information for all procedures and tests.
- Outsourcing your dental insurance verification allows you to focus on patient care.
- Identify a prior authorization needed before you see your patients.
- Know your patients’ dental or medical coverage and plan custom treatments and identify non-covered services before providing them.
- We are fully trained in most software and can work directly on your practice management system.
- We have a QA team to ensure 98% accuracy. We also record the phone calls with the insurance representatives for QA purposes.
Our insurance verification services improve patient satisfaction, practice cash flow, and upfront collections. To learn more, call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.