Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Patient Benefit Verification Service
Patient benefit verification is a very important step in the medical billing cycle. You need to ensure that you are providing service to patients who are covered for the treatment provided. The verification is to be done prior to the appointment so that the treatment plans are properly prepared and aspects such as the fees due are explained to the patients.
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides patient benefit verification service to medical professionals who are overstrained by core responsibilities and often fail to find enough time to verify coverage details.
With our HIPAA-compliant insurance benefit verification service, you can enjoy 30% to 40% savings on your operational costs.
Call 1-800-670-2809 to speak to our senior solutions manager and find out how we can help you. Our customized, no hassle Free Trial will be helpful for you to confirm we are the right choice.
Our Streamlined Verification Services
We can work in your practice management software or receive your data via FTP, email or fax.
- We follow a systematic process that involves verifying insurance coverage on all primary and secondary payers, verifying demographic information, updating patient accounts, contacting patients for additional information and finally updating the medical billing system with eligibility and benefit details.
- We communicate with payers through their authorized online insurance portals or phone calls made directly to them.
- We serve almost all major clinical specialties such as Physical Therapy, Orthopedics, Dental, Oncology, Periodontics, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chiropractic, Physical Medicine and Rehab, Radiology, and many more.
- Customized solutions are provided according to different facilities such as hospitals, clinics, community health centers, ambulatory surgical centers, individual and group practices. Different benefits for in-patient and out-patient stays, length of stays, rooms, different types of beds, out-of-pocket costs, technical and professional components and procedure eligibility are verified.
- We verify coverage for DME (Durable Medical Equipment). We are highly qualified with this process, and ensure that not only does each patient receive approval for treatment in the appropriate amount of time, but also that the physician and/or facility receive proper reimbursement for their services. We have experience in authorizing up to 300 DME cases per day.
- Verification for all major government and commercial coverage including Medicare, Medicaid, Workman’s Compensation, personal injury, and commercial carriers such as Aetna, United Healthcare, and BCBS among others..
We can work directly within your practice management system and billing software as well.
OSI Service Advantages
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Customized TAT (hours to days)
- Affordable pricing
- Work support from the U.S. and offshore locations
- No long term yearly contracts
We can reduce your A/R days and help improve your collections. Dial 1-800-670-2809 to learn more about our patient benefit verification service.