Neurology Medical Billing
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Neurology Medical Billing
Neurology medical billing is quite challenging with complex codes and periodic coding updates. For proper revenue management, appropriate claims processing and collections are vital. As an experienced provider based in the U.S., Outsource Strategies International (OSI) understands these challenges and can help you meet them with our efficient services. We serve a wide clientele including individual physicians, physician groups, clinics, free-standing diagnostic facilities, acute care facilities, multi specialty groups, long term care facilities, and hospitals. We give special emphasis to the changes in the healthcare system and keep pace with them to help you stay compliant.
Talk to us at 800-670-2809 and try our free billing analysis to learn how we can help you save money, eliminate A/R issues, and ensure compliance.
Efficient Medical Billing Services
At OSI we have a team of highly trained and experienced coding professionals. With our expertise in neurology coding, we ensure you maximum collections and minimum denials. Our complete range of services cover:
- Patient Enrollment: demographic information, insurance information
- Verification: insurance verifications, authorizations
- Appointments: scheduling, re-scheduling
- Medical Coding: assigning the appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes on medical claims
- Reconciling of Accounts: charge entry, cash posting, reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Collections: insurance collection, patient collection, old AR follow up and collections
Our team of AAPC-certified medical coders is well-versed in CPT and ICD codes. Error-free coding for all complex treatments is assured using accurate CPT codes such as:
- 95808 Polysomnography; any age, sleep staging with 1–3 additional parameters of sleep, attended by a technologist
- 95924 combined parasympathetic and sympathetic adrenergic function testing with at least 5 minutes of passive tilt
- 64615 Chemodenervation of muscle(s); muscle(s) innervated by facial, trigeminal, cervical pinal and accessory nerves, bilateral
Our professional team is proficient in ICD-10 coding!
Why Choose Us?
Partnering with OSI brings you many tangible benefits.
- Timely and aggressive appeals processes for denials and incorrect claims
- Improved collection ratio and productivity
- HIPAA-compliant service
- Quick turnaround time
- Choice of software
- Regular updates on coding compliance
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- Weekly or monthly reports
- 30% to 40% savings
- No yearly contracts
Our end-to-end neurology medical billing services help you focus more on the health of your patients while we take care of enhancing the financial health of your practice.
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.